With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Cyber Sleuth Switch Demo at Jump Victory Carnival, Plus Gift!

Cyber Sleuth Switch Demo at Jump Victory Carnival, Plus Gift!

Just a small update...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Today in Japan they're holding a Jump Victory Carnival. Over at the Bandai booth they have the Switch version of Cyber Sleuth Complete (Hackers Memory in Japan) to demo.

They have a fun gift for anyone who tries the game...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

It's the clear file they gave out at Anime Expo!

Jump Victory Carnival today is being held at the Makuhari Messe International Exhibition Hall, in Halls 5 and 6.

Another Jump Victory Carnival will be Sunday next week in Japan, and we assume the format will be the same. It will be held at Intex Osaka (International Exhibition Center, Osaka) in Buildings 5 and 6.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net
    Clear file? As the game data cleared file after beating the final boss? For what purpose? I thought Cyber Sleuth series having Switch version will attract ton of new population and digimon fans who mostly prefer non-PS consoles.

Ain't got no mojo... Blaze Master's Avatar
    Cool. I'd love to know if the Switch version runs at 60fps or not.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    Clear file? As the game data cleared file after beating the final boss? For what purpose? I thought Cyber Sleuth series having Switch version will attract ton of new population and digimon fans who mostly prefer non-PS consoles.
    It's a plastic wallet that holds documents. It's about the most common piece of anime merchandise there is, because they're cheap and easy to make.
    Last edited by wildwing64; 07-20-2019 at 11:59 PM.