With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: September V-Jump- Survive, Cyber Sleuth, Kizuna, & new Digimon!

Red shirt D O R U g o r a m o n's Avatar
    I wonder If well get Black Greymon X Antibody, or if Dark Tyrannomon X Antibody is in its stead.

I come from the net
    I think DarkTyranomon X takes over it. Pity BlackGreymon X will never happen. But your comment made me think hard.

BlackAgumon X's stripes. If he got BlackGreymon's stripes but reversed (Darker blue), he'd look good but less aggressive compared to red stripes which made him looked even more cooler and very aggressive. Yellow stripes? I feel nothing from that yellow color for "savage" or aggressive vibes... On BlackAgumon X.

But I'm pleased Tyranomon families (MasterTyranomon didn't get that love....) are still get strong love. I have good feeling about BlackGreymon X. In the future, he probably will get savage design with less recolored for sure.

Ain't got no mojo... Haralampos's Avatar
    Follow Haralampos On Twitter Add Haralampos on Facebook Visit Haralampos's Youtube Channel Add Haralampos on DeviantArt
    MetalGreymon (Virus) came first at this case so it seems right to make a new design (if we consider their habit of enriching the list of Greymons). 😜

MetalGreymon X Virus is crimping RizeGreymon's style and I don't like it. :|

I'm really into MetalGreymon X Virus, but i'm a little more intrigued by the survive screenshots. That mansion battlefield is really interesting, I wonder if it's going to be a full on devimon style thing? It's also nice to have daitrymon confirmed as an evolution for falcomon, and a version of the "main" image with the rest of the main cast on it

Don't know how I missed this, but this is a well-rounded scans.

I come from the net
    Nice. But YukiAgumon doesn't have Snow version of Greymon... So it's really impossible to imagine what colors YukiAgumon X's stripes will have...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123