With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: September V-Jump- Survive, Cyber Sleuth, Kizuna, & new Digimon!

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by The Golux View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimera-gui View Post
    All that's left now is LadyDevimon X huh?
    And Angewomon I think?
    Quote Originally Posted by YongYoKyo View Post
    Angewomon isn't in the Digimon X2.
    Yeah I meant of the Digimon announced for the X2 roster, LadyDevimon is the only one left to reveal the artwork for.
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by dgmn View Post
    This just means they decided official old artworks of x-antibody digimon can be redesigned....will be very interesting to see which other ones get a new official form
    MetalGreymon Virus didn't have an X-Antibody counterpart in the first place, so it's technically a brand new X-Antibody, not a redesign of an old X-Antibody. I guess you can still say it's another X-Antibody redesign of the initial MetalGreymon design, since the original Vaccine and Virus MetalGreymons are just recolors of each other. But that doesn't mean pre-existing X-Antibodies like Kuwagamon X are getting new redesigns.

I always liked that Panjyamon X was different enough from Leomon X that it made them look like subspecies than recolours, so I'm really happy they did this with MetalGreymon.

I always wanted to see Digimon share similarities that they didn't really have before the X antibody, like if we got a Patamon X I always thought it'd be cool if it had a horn that resembled Rhinomon X's sword horn because there is limited X antibody Digimon. And so I really like that BlackAgumon has red stripes like DarkTyranomon because Agumon X had blue stripes from Greymon.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    Whoa MetalGreymon (Virus) X isn't even recolored anymore. Now he got that GIANT RAILGUN ARM. That metal helmet resembles to GaiOumon's helmet instead of MetalGreymon X's.
    Now that you mention it I can definitely see a resemblance. Arguably, Gaioumon would've been a better fit for this instead of BlackWarGreymon X.

Anyway; MetalGreymon looks fantastic and I can't wait for the clean art. Vamdemon was well overdue for an X form and he looks pretty great too. BlackAgumon looks like a baby DarkTyrannomon which makes sense in context, and the red stripes are a nice contrast to regular Agumon X's blue stripes.

I come from the net
    If only they could release the next new series of Digimon cards or like Crusaders/Collectors (Beelzebumon X drawn by As' Maria is so amazing), we'd get these amazing artworks but I cannot say for redesigns. But at least we can get all sweet artworks in the future...

*Mumbles* Why Panjyamon just got the staff not the whole appearance like MetalGreymon (Virus) X did.......

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by Vande View Post
    Now I wait super impatiently for official art of Vamdemon X
    You are not alone. He looks amazing and I can definitely notice the Castlevania like elements. But Iím highly anticipating MetalGreymon (viral) X and BlackAgumon. The former getting a complete redesign is a huge surprise, while Iím a sucker for the latter.

Only Lady D is left?

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Those waifus catch my eye more lol

from that Survive pic, Diatrymon, Biyomon, and Gazimon are new for it. That boosts us to 14 known Digimon of the "around 100". I wonder how many of those characters will be important. That purple hair guy at least through the power of anime hair. that old guy must've seen someone get murdered or something, he seems pretty shocked.

as for the X forms, myotismon looks pretty cool and I'm pleasantly surprised they didnt just recolour

I hope they do more X-Antibody Digimon. Maybe they will finish the Adventure X-Antibody next issue. There are 3 rookies that have not shown in the form yet.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryudamon View Post
    Maybe they will finish the Adventure X-Antibody next issue. There are 3 rookies that have not shown in the form yet.
    Unless they end up appearing in an X Version 3 v-pet, we won't be seeing those anytime soon.

I like the updated version of the Survive key art with more characters added. Hope we get a nice big clean version of that.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast