With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rasenmon Art and Profile

Rasenmon Art and Profile

Small update for ReArise fans...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Artwork and short profile info for Rasenmon was posted to Twitter by the ReArise account!

Rasenmon was properly introduced in the recent 'finale' portion of the first season of Digimon ReArise game content.

The version on Twitter, as mentioned above, is shortened, but we have the full version from the game.

Rasenmon
    Ultimate/Beast Man/Data
    Rasenmon's true form, which it attained after accepting its negative emotions without fearing them and regaining the courage it needed to believe in itself. Having broken free of the negative emotions that shackled it down, it is now reborn into this new form and is able to completely control the power that drove it berserk in the past; its violent temperament has also faded, and it now sports a kind and gentle personality. In battle, it is capable of amassing even more power by absorbing the energy derived from its allies' emotions; however, it is only able to use this ability to carry out actions it believes are right.

Its Special Moves are dishing out a powerful punch while spinning the blades on its arm (Gyro Smash), as well as spinning its blades at extremely high speed, creating tornadoes that strike the opponent (Qualialise Blast). Not only that, Rasenmon's "Spiral Vanish" move, in which it shoots out and fuses all of the spiral-shaped spines covering its body to form a gigantic drill which it uses to impale the opponent, is its trump card where it unleashes all of the emotion energy it has stored together with its drill to deliver a crushingly powerful blow.

Prior details about Rasenmon can be found here and here.

Thanks to garm for translations.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

So Gurren Lagann uses its spiral power to make a Giga Drill Break. Nevertheless, I love his design.

I come from the net
    Eh? Now that's interesting. So Rasenmon loses Mode rather than changing Mode like Belphemon after accepted its negative emotions unless if he can go into Rage Mode again when he experiences new type of negative emotions in other ways.

And now that is a Hedgehog! THOSE HUGE QUILLS! Weird, when it comes to 3D, he looked so knight-ish. In 2D, he looked less knight-like and more of hunter vibes... That scarf is now more easier to see in the art.

He could be new subspecies of Duftmon lol (Nah)

Follow Pimsan On Twitter Add Pimsan on Facebook Add Pimsan on DeviantArt Add Pimsan on Google+
    Rasenmon look so epic! Almost like an Kamen Rider!

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Just makes me wonder what Qualialise is lol, google seems to show it's not actually a word, so I guess it's combined from something. Heck, Googling it just ha Rasenmon come up.

Giga Drill Break FTW!

what I find interesting is that, unless this is a "character" profile, rather than a "species" profile (Which is unlikely) this seems to imply that Rasenmon used to be GM even as part of its lore? interesting.

I mostly just wanna see his Giga Drill Beak in action lol

Also, now for them to confirm these are the two secret spots in the DMX2 lol.

Junior Commander
    Looks... perfect. I still think he very much looks like a Royal Knight, a pity all the seats at their table are taken.

Ain't got no mojo... KoreeluStromboli's Avatar
    Follow KoreeluStromboli On Twitter Visit KoreeluStromboli's Youtube Channel Add KoreeluStromboli on DeviantArt
    Rasenmon's drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens~!

Ain't got no mojo... DragonicEmperor's Avatar
    Kamina would have been proud.

I come from the net
    Not without Kamina Hot Blooded Sunglasses.

Red shirt D O R U g o r a m o n's Avatar
    Now all we need is Anti-rasenmon

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast