With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: New Chinese Mobile Game Coming Soon? Digimon: New Century

New Chinese Mobile Game Coming Soon? Digimon: New Century

Not to much info at the moment...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

It appears a new Digimon mobile game is being made for China. Titled Digimon: New Century, the above image of Agumon being the only art/image we have at the moment (the game icon for when it's released most likely.)

The trademark for the title was filed in China by Toei, and minus a standby page on Weibo, there isn't really anything else at the moment, minus that the Weibo page was made by Chengdu Qixia Mutual Entertainment Technology Co.

It's also worth mentioning, that when Digimon ReArise was teased/announced for an English release, it also included logos for Chinese and Korean releases. It doesn't appear this is that, but with possibly name changes it is always possible.

It'll be interesting to see what we hear about this in the future, and how it might affect Digimon Encounters, the current primary Digimon mobile game in China.

Thanks to a baidu user for the information.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Encounters did get a suspiciously low amount of posts and such on social media. It hasn't been updated in over two months.

I don't think that's the same company as who did Encounters though, the name is similar but slightly different.

China really get their mobile gaming going huh? They're churning new IP like there is no tomorrow.

I come from the net
    New Century? Isn't that a Gundam series? heh heh But this is interesting to hear. I wonder what it will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Neo View Post
    New Century? Isn't that a Gundam series? heh heh But this is interesting to hear. I wonder what it will be.
    No, it is a Zoids series, which to be honest Zoids is much better than Gundam.

Follow ArkheStar On Twitter Add ArkheStar on Discord
    I'm all for digimon products being within china's property that means new ideas, loads of rip off, and everything else that china has to offer!

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by ArkheStar View Post
    I'm all for digimon products being within china's property that means new ideas, loads of rip off, and everything else that china has to offer!
    It's not a rip off when it's officially lisenced.

I come from the net
    Quote Originally Posted by Youkomon View Post
    No, it is a Zoids series, which to be honest Zoids is much better than Gundam.
    Oh right. The one with the guy and the robot dino and the girl in a tube. Or is that the one with the tournament and the Lion with the 3 different armors.