With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Precious GEM Beelzebumon & Behemoth Figure in March 2020, Price & Additional Details

Precious GEM Beelzebumon & Behemoth Figure in March 2020, Price & Additional Details

This is a pricey one...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Thanks to a promotional poster on display at the Digimon Adventure 20th Anniversary Exhibition in Sky Garden event, we have a number of new details for the upcoming Beelzebumon and Behemoth Precious GEM figure!

First up, since the last time we saw him in color, the promotional poster shows him with the correct red eyes instead of green. A number of people had hoped that would be fixed for the final release, and it seemingly has been.

A QR code on the image itself was cleaned up by theigno and we were able to get it to work, which took us to this page, which had a nice big clean version of the poster image.

The figure will be roughly 7.1 inches tall and 11.9 inches long.

It's currently scheduled to ship in March 2020 for 35,000 yen. An eye-watering price jump from the previous most expensive GEM/Precious GEM release, which was (the not yet out) Omegamon at 21,600 yen. It's not surprising considering it's Beelzebumon 'and' Behemoth together, but still a rather high price.

The figure includes a print of a shikishi by Kenji Watanabe based on the figure.

Pre-orders will open on July 26th.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The original photo of the poster we had.

The poster photo is from rerere48694062. Thanks to a few people for sending it in.

Update- Various details above have been cleaned up and updated.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Add Mugenlazlo on DeviantArt
    I hope they do Sakuyamon and MegaGargomon.

My... my wallet.

It hurts so much.