With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Megane Ichiba Running Glasses Wipe Campaign for tri. Glasses

Megane Ichiba Running Glasses Wipe Campaign for tri. Glasses

Thought we had seen the last of these...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A year after originally beginning to stock them, Megane Ichiba is still making their Digimon Adventure tri. glasses available, and thanks to the Digimon Adventure staff Twitter, we know they'll be running their own campaign to tie into all the anniversary fun.

Buying a pair of the tri. glasses between July 20th and August 31st at the Ikebukuro East Exit Main, Shibuya, Kichijoji Main, Shinsaibashi Main, and Sakaechika stores will get you an oversized glasses wipe.

It's A4 size, which is quite large at 8.27 x 11.69 inches, and features all of the new Adventure artwork that was featured on the character special wipes that came with the glasses when they came out.

There will be limited stock of the promotional item, and if they run out before the promotion ends, that's it.

Previous information about the tri. glasses can be found here, here, here, and here.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ain't got no mojo... KoreeluStromboli's Avatar
    Follow KoreeluStromboli On Twitter Visit KoreeluStromboli's Youtube Channel Add KoreeluStromboli on DeviantArt
    I misread the misspelt campaign as 'camping'. XD

Ain't got no mojo...
    So it's safe to assume we cannot get these in the US? I need new glasses conveniently enough.

Quote Originally Posted by QPCloudy View Post
    So it's safe to assume we cannot get these in the US? I need new glasses conveniently enough.
    It would be overly complicated. You'd effectively have to find someone in Japan, give them your prescription, and have them go and get them made, as they won't sell just the frames.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Add Faust on Steam Add Faust on DeviantArt
    It's too bad they wouldn't sell just the frames. I've brought my own to have scripts filled at places before. At the least it would broaden their audience.

I come from the net
    I also need new glasses but it'd be hard to get these. Might be cool though.