With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Introductions from Canada

Follow cosmicrow On Twitter

Introductions from Canada

Hey all!

I'm a Canadian user who's been missing the comfort of an online community. I used to be very active in all sorts of forums and activity fell away or communities became too toxic to continue. I've always been a huge Digimon fan and I find myself craving the fandom. Unfortunately, there's not a whole heck of a lot out there in the North American market right now so... I figured I would set up here where people seem to be just as interested!

I'm probably too old at this point to be getting back into things, but I'm doing it anyway! A tiny bit about me: I love the series and while I'm not much of a gamer, I absolutely adore Digimon World: Next Order; Cyber Sleuth; and Hacker's Memory. Initially, I started in the fandom (years ago, let's not make me reveal the age) in the online role-playing realm. Original characters, desired digivolution lines, etc. Loved it!

What about you guys? My introduction aside, how did everyone find their love of Digimon?? I'd love to know.

Time to poke around these forums and get my bearings!

Hello, welcome!

Follow cosmicrow On Twitter
    Thanks so much!