With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Sky Cafe Drinks & Mini Limited Base Shop at Yokohama Landmark Tower

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Sky Cafe Drinks & Mini Limited Base Shop at Yokohama Landmark Tower

Good time for an update to this since it starts soon...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Opening July 13th (just a few days away!) and running until September 1st at the Yokohama Landmark Tower will be 'Digimon Adventure 20th Anniversary Exhibition in Sky Garden'.

When they announced the exhibition a few weeks ago, they also announced there would be some sort of custom collaboration menu at the Sky Cafe, plus exclusive products.

They've announced those finally. The exhibition, cafe and products included, will be on the 69th floor.

The biggest surprise is the exclusive products will be a small Limited Base branch shop.

First up, the menu...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The Sky Cafe will have 3 drinks for the collaboration.

20th Anniversary Cocktail- A sparkling cocktail that expresses characters that appear in Digimon with colorful fruits. With the chilled fruit the sparkling cocktail becomes quite refreshing. 900 yen. They also note this item is alcoholic

Agumon- This drink expresses the popular character Agumon with a mango juice-based tropical drink. It is topped with the cold Agumon colored fruit. 800 yen

Gabumon- Imagine the color of Gabumon... A bright blue drink with a touch of refreshing lemon. The touch of lemon and mint mixed in summer. 800 yen

Then at the Limited Base shop there will be a number of items...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

First up, the items exclusive to the new shop...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Can badges! These can badges feature the art from the 20th Memorial Image in full color! There are 49 of them, packed random, for 400 yen each.

The next item will be sold elsewhere later, but will show up at the pop-up shop first...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A 20th Anniversary Memorial Image clear file! This is 400 yen.

The remaining items are all returning items from previous pop-up shops.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A 2 way tote bag. 3,000 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A holy ring themed bangle called the holy bangle. 13,000 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Soy sauce dishes featuring tri. character art. 1,400 yen each.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Otedama coats! The Digimon otedama have been popular, and you can buy little coats/covers that also turns them into keychains! 800 yen each.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The Gabumon/Patamon Evolution Mug! They evolve as the mug warms up! 1,800 yen

Image Thumbnail (custom)

An earpick designed after Angemon's staff. 2,500 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A tri. themed notepad. 550 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Otedama! The hand sized beanbags return! There are 8 this time, and each is 650 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

This set features material to help you with your lunch. It features a nice tote bag with Digimon silhouettes to carry your food in, and a small pouch with a digiegg design that can keep things cold. The set is 1,800 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

This floral themed compact cases us designed to hold cosmetics or other odds and ends. It costs 1,600 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

This embroidered pouch with a zipper features Agumon on one side and Gatchmon on the other, and both are waving. It costs 3,000 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

This letter writing set contains 5 envelopes and 30 pieces of stationary with a number of digieggs on it, plus a familiar pumpkin! It costs 1,200 yen.

The can badges are definitely the standout item at the small Limited Base shop that will be at the exhibition, while the rest of the items (minus the clear file) feel like filler. The drink menu at the cafe is a small but interesting selection.

Hopefully around when the exhibition starts we get photos of all the fun things on display!
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I'm not big on can badges, but I love the rest of the products! I quite like those soy sauce dishes in particular, are those new?

Quote Originally Posted by BlankShell View Post
    I'm not big on can badges, but I love the rest of the products! I quite like those soy sauce dishes in particular, are those new?
    They aren't new.

Most of these are items that seemed to sell quickly at prior pop-up shops, and there were delays in them being able to get restocks, likely causing leftover stock they've been holding onto. Order extra batches of each item, and bam, enough to stock the store for the month and a half plus.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net
    These are nice. And some more drinks. Which is cool. Some of these seem pretty useful.