With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Various Updates- Korean Appmon Game, Megahouse Pop-Up Shop, CS Complete in Japan

Various Updates- Korean Appmon Game, Megahouse Pop-Up Shop, CS Complete in Japan

A few smaller updates...

First up, an Appmon game has been released in Korea. At the moment it appears it's only on Android.

The game is described as a defense strategy game. You use your smartphone to summon and raise your Appmon party by collecting apps and battling in a side scrolling action game. You get rewards by beating enemy Appmon.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

We don't plan to cover the game heavily, but we will attempt to add more information later if we can.

Thanks to a number of people who sent this in while I was away, and our friends at Digisoul for some further information.

Next up...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Megahouse is running the 'Megahouse Pop-Up Store in Haneda Airport' until July 18th.

If you are at Haneda Airport, and have a boarding pass, you can go to a limited time shop at the International Terminal Post Departure Area, 3rd floor, No. 109 to 110 (near the boarding gate.)

The shop has a number of items, and at least one Digimon item can be seen in images!

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

The Mochimon plush!

Last up, an update for those in Japan regarding the recent announcement of Cyber Sleuth Complete Edition in the west...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Since Hacker's Memory was already a 'complete' release in Japan this one will simply keep the Hacker's Memory titling, but using the '2-in-1' style cover.

Pre-orders open on July 8th for 5,980 yen and the game comes out on October 17th.

Pre-order bonuses for buying physical and digital have been announced...

Pre-order Bonus DLC for Physical Release:
    Training and Recovery Item Sets
    NX version of Dukemon, Alphamon, Omegamon, Duftmon, RhodoKnightmon

Download Version Bonus DLC:
    Training and Equipment Item Sets
    NX Version of Dukemon, Alphamon, Omegamon, Duftmon, RhodoKnightmon

And we have the contents of the bonus sets...
    Training Set includes- 1 Miracle Meat, 2 Power Pines, 2 Clever Carrots, 3 Friendship DXs, and 3 Brave Point Cs
    Recovery Set includes- 3 HP Spray As, 3 SP Spray As, 2 Medical Spray DXs, and 1 Full Revive Spray
    Equipment Set includes- 1 Panic Barrier DX, 1 Dot Barrier DX, 1 Noise Guard DX, 1 Friendship USB, and 1 PEN Block

With the Japanese and international release for the Switch being barely apart, anyone importing it will likely be doing it as a collector (unless some later detail comes up, such as how much data is on the gamecard), it's nice to know it's coming out in Japan, but not super relevant to us.

No news about how the NX Digimon or other pre-existing DLC content will be handled for the non-Japanese Switch and PC release.

Thanks to Famitsu for the Japanese coverart.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    A free Pen Block is actually a REALLY good item to get, dang. Like, theyre really hard to come by and lower piercing damage by 50%. You don't get better till the post game reward item that blocks by 100%. The other items aren't as relevant, though I suppose they're useful during the game itself for early game if wanted.

As for Appmon, it still exists :O. The Digimon Masters company are doing this game, so perhaps it will arrange in the west one day.

And Japan getting it one day early is slightly amusing I suppose.

Oh and as expected, it seems to PC release is exclusive to the west. Makes skipping Xbox One a little unusual.

Pen Block only decrease 30% of the piercing damage, it's the status barrier equipment that grants 50% of protection while its DX counterpart grants full protection.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by kintang View Post
    Pen Block only decrease 30% of the piercing damage, it's the status barrier equipment that grants 50% of protection while its DX counterpart grants full protection.
    Fair enough it's been a while since I played. It's still a really good hard to get item at least.

I come from the net
    At least people remember Appmon. I'm still wondering if they'd ever even think about bringing that to the US. They didn't do Young Hunters... Which is both good and bad.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Korean Digimon fans seems to always get a lot of cool online Digimon games.
    Last edited by MFbM; 07-13-2019 at 08:04 AM.