With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Future of Digimon Panel AX - Next Digimon Story Game Details

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt

Future of Digimon Panel AX - Next Digimon Story Game Details

Not a lot of information for this one. But we have our first detail for the next Digimon Story game.

According to Producer Habu, the game will take place in both the Real World and Digital World.

The game will not be a sequel to any prior games.

No release date, system, or other info yet.

Update by Marc- Cleaned up post above.

Hype, though i will miss the cyber sluthe universe minus the lack of digital world content

Ain't got no mojo... D O R U g o r a m o n's Avatar
    Hopefully there will be a switch release/

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    They sure do like reconfirming the next story game every other month. Also we do know it's PS4. It was first confirmed in 2017.

https://gematsu.com/2017/12/new-digi...hackers-memory

Cleaned up the post.

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    They sure do like reconfirming the next story game every other month. Also we do know it's PS4. It was first confirmed in 2017.

https://gematsu.com/2017/12/new-digi...hackers-memory
    A quote from 2017 isn't necessarily relevant when new systems are likely coming out before the game comes out. It could be on PS4, or they might decide to leapfrog it.

We just know when they started development that was what they were aiming at.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    YAS!! I cannot wait for this!! A new Digimon Story is exactly what we need after Digimon Survive! I just hope other groups like the Olympus XII or the Three Musketeers can have the spotlight this time. It's lovely that we can play now in both Human & Digital World. That was the thing I missed the most from the Cyber Sleuth series! 😄