With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Future of Digimon Panel - Cyber Sleuth Complete Edition for Switch & PC

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt

Future of Digimon Panel - Cyber Sleuth Complete Edition for Switch & PC

Image Thumbnail (custom)

From the Anime Expo panel...

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth and Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth- Hacker's Memory will be released as a 2 in 1 package called Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth- Complete Edition on October 18th for both Nintendo Switch and PC. The Switch coverart is above.

Small note/warning before watching, the trailer does have spoilers for the games.

The trailer shown at the panel.

Specifics regarding the various DLC packages from the games wasn't clarified for the new release. The price for the game on Switch and PC also wasn't mentioned, but with the release only 3 months away we should find out soon.

Update- Since the panel Bandai has updated their website to show the price for the Switch version will be $50. It'd be safe to assume that will be the PC price also.

Update- The game is now available to pre-order for $50 on Amazon: (Affiliate link)
    Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth- Complete Edition (Nintendo Switch)

Update by Marc- Cleaned up post.

Very weird that the trailer is just... almost a complete breakdown of the plot of both games? That's a lot of spoilers, many of which don't come into play until very far into the games
    Last edited by Togetak; 07-06-2019 at 11:54 PM.

Wonder if Bandai place more stuff in the games, that they will update the PS4 and Vita?
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

Follow Hanbei On Twitter
    HELL YEAH
    They're digital monsters, they belong on PC!
    not gonna lie, i was really close to buying a PS4 just for the digimon games so this is very convenient for me lol

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    And I bet they don't include this for western PS4 or even put the first game back on psn. Really annoying that the switch and pc get the cyber slueth with 341 Digimon but the PS4 doesn't (in the west)

Follow KiriGuy On Twitter
    Heck yeah glad to see they'll be on PC, I already bought both games 3 times on PS4 and Vita japanese and english but I'll 100% buy them again on PC, Time to deck out my steam profile with Digimon stuff

Oooh, I hope this version will have the HM exclusive mons added to CS like Japan got!

As a proud member of the PC Master Race™ I approve of this and feel validated in my decision of generally staying of consoles and handhelds during the last decade.
    Looking forward to all the crazy things I'll be able to do via cheating lol

ERROR::DaiTigris.Location could not be found.
    Kinda ironic as one of the things that got me gifted a PS4 was due to how exclusive Bandai was about having digimon games on PS only. I won't lie that I'm tempted to essentially buy it again for PC, perhaps this time the transfer function between Sleuth and Hackers will be left intact.

Better have the cross game trading and sistermon noir for the North American version
    i want to put susanoomon and arcadiamon in the original game

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast