With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Future of Digimon Panel - Cyber Sleuth Complete Edition for Switch & PC

Follow Hanbei On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by DaiTigris View Post
    Knowing steam they won't put the price or even a listing up till a month before it releases.
    Yeah i've been checking Steam daily just in case i finally get the chance to add the game to my wishlist or perhaps even preorder it, but... Here's a harrowing thought.
    Considering it only says PC and not specifically Steam on the trailer, what if it turned out to be an Epic exclusive?

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanbei View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DaiTigris View Post
    Knowing steam they won't put the price or even a listing up till a month before it releases.
    Yeah i've been checking Steam daily just in case i finally get the chance to add the game to my wishlist or perhaps even preorder it, but... Here's a harrowing thought.
    Considering it only says PC and not specifically Steam on the trailer, what if it turned out to be an Epic exclusive?
    Food for thought, they (Bandai) had a Code Vein trailer at the same anime expo event, and that specifically had Steam on it.

ERROR::DaiTigris.Location could not be found.
    Huh weird it just has a generic logo that says PC download on the end of the trailer where as Survive's does have the steam logo on it's trailer. That in mind I've noticed the Epic games store doesn't like multi platform releases(not to say it hasn't adopted a few popular titles regardless). So I'm doubtful that it'll be an Epic games store release. p:

Follow Hanbei On Twitter
    The multiplatform thing doesn't put me at ease because they tried going after Samurai Shodown as well...
    Though, i don't think they'd split up the Digimon games on PC when they've already made it clear Survive will be on Steam. What if the "PC Download" thing just means it'll be on both Steam and Epic? Now there's a nice thought.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Digimon Cyber Sleuth Complete Edition is coming to Steam, they just didn't put up the Steam logo in the first annoucement trailer.

ERROR::DaiTigris.Location could not be found.
    Thanks for pointing that out Zblue, I was worried for a moment.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123