With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Digimon X2 V-Pets Available at Premium Bandai USA

Ain't got no mojo...
    Can't wait to get these! After spending so much on the black and white models, these feel like a steal, especially considering all the badass digimon on these devices. Do these also have functionality with the DM20's?

Ain't got no mojo...
    Has anyone figured out how to use the $20 off shipping? After adding an X2 to my cart I get a pop-up with details of the offer, but don't see it being applied.

Cleaned up a bit of the article.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by neelsav View Post
    Has anyone figured out how to use the $20 off shipping? After adding an X2 to my cart I get a pop-up with details of the offer, but don't see it being applied.
    any updates on that? the shipping price is outrageous.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by neelsav View Post

It was automatically applied when I ordered my purple. Pretty sure it was only for a limited time and isnít available anymore. 33 dollars is P-Bandais default is which is straight up predatory since I know for a fact shipping something so small from or to Japan doesnít cost that much. It was literally cheaper to buy them from resellers on eBay when I decided I wanted a red after the discount ended. Although many of them seem to have since been snatched up

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12