With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Digimon X2 Lineup Introduction from MonMon Memo, Plus Character Tease

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    It's pretty clear Duskmon -> Velgrmon -> KaiserLeomon -> Raihimon -> AncientSphinxmon it's a theme in this V-Pet 
    Honestly, I'd rather the evolution tree was:
    rookie -> Duskmon -> Velgrmon -> ? -> ?
    rookie -> Löwemon ->KaiserLeomon -> Raihimon -> AncientSphinxmon
    With the question marks or even just a single stage above velgrmon and perhaps a potential common rookie being the two reveals.
    The line as they have introduced it feels off. Love their inclusion though, no doubt.

Back to reality, I wonder if they just mean the rest of Erismon's/Herissmon's evolution line? Rasenmon: Rage Mode is too dark to ignore given the theme of the product and would actually help make sense of Erismon's inclusion here since it's pretty much an outlier otherwise. It would be kind of a cameo, especially in the sense that Erismon's proper mega has not been officially revealed yet, no?

edit: Ogudomon's absence is strong too, so perhaps something related to it is also likely? Something like Lucemon Satan Mode (for Ultimate) and Ogudomon X-antibody (for higher Ultimate)?

edit2: Mephismon X is also there, so I wouldn't mind Gulfmon X and Apocalymon X either.
    Last edited by Grimmon; 07-03-2019 at 11:47 AM.

I come from the net Seymour Butz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    They also know there are characters hidden with ?s... The details of these are currently unknown, but they will tell us it's a big shot... It's a cameo appearance like you'd expect in a blockbusters movie.
    Maybe it’s Exodia.

A cameo? Is this finally the Digimon/Pokemon crossover fans have been waiting for? :0

Watch the cameo be Doraemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky View Post
    Maybe the cameos are Revivemon (Ultimate) and Hadesmon (Ultimate+) from Appmon?

The wording is leading me to believe its actually a cameo appearance from another Bandai IP thought.
    Couldn't they just mean Erismon's ultimate because he's from Re:Arise? I don't want to get my hopes up. I'm not sure what else it coulfd even be?
    Last edited by flintlock; 07-03-2019 at 03:20 PM.

Honestly, Arkadimon Ultimate and Super Ultimate would be pretty plausible. Hopefully with the X-antibody. Venom and Belial VamDemon would be logical choices too, as would Piemon and Volto Bautamon. Or they could be something completely non-demonic, if they really wanna make it a ‘guest cameo’ (or a non-digimon, like the D-Reaper).
    Last edited by Seymour Butz; 07-04-2019 at 01:27 AM.

I dreamt last night that the cameo was Kirby and now I want that even though it's even less likely than a Pokemon.

I come from the net
    Every week to reveal new X Form. Right? Ladydevimon X, Mephismon X, Vamdemon X and MetalGreymon (Virus) X and four unrevealed ones will be the last? (After Ogremon X)

Impmon, Cherubimon, DarkTyranomon, Numemon, Ofanimon Falldown Mode, DarkKnightmon and the completed SGDL got their X forms shown up.

Red shirt D O R U g o r a m o n's Avatar
    Obviously they Cameo is Thanosmon, making this the most ambitious crossover since infinity war.

In all honesty, a critter from another franchise wouldn’t shock me. I mean at this point why not. We’d all be down for it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast