With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Digimon X2 Lineup Introduction from MonMon Memo, Plus Character Tease

Digimon X2 Lineup Introduction from MonMon Memo, Plus Character Tease

Another Digimon X2 update!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

It's the 34th MonMon Memo! This time is a quick introduction to the lineup of the Digimon X2, which they revealed 'almost' the whole thing right when pre-orders went up.

They first wanted to note that early pre-orders were very good and were at a pace they didn't quite expect, so they moved to a secondary pre-order period today to make it more clear when some would ship.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The character lineup for the Digimon X2 has 60 Digimon in total to raise between the Red and Purple, along with 31 enemies. 91 Digimon total! This is roughly 130% the number of Digimon compared to the prior V-Pet.

They've shown off the various dot/sprite Digimon already and they recommend you check those out if you haven't.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A total of 18 X-Antibody Digimon will make their first appearance, which will allow a number of new Digimon to raise. The first thing they suspect that will catch our eye is the heavy lineup of evil looking Digimon. The X-Evolution of the Seven Great Demon Lords is the main element this time, and the Digimon appearing this time look more evil anyways.

[Unrelated to the text of the article they posted, they've updated the sprite sheet to no longer say GigaSeadramon X for GigaSeadramon. Also reposting the translated list of names below.]

Baby 1 (both)- Kiimon
    Baby 2 (both)- Yaamon
    Child (red)- BlackAgumon X, Gomamon X, Kokuwamon X, Erismon, Duskmon
    Child (purple)- Impmon X, Plotmon X, Otamamon X, Erismon, Duskmon
    Adult (red)- DarkTyranomon X, Mantaraymon X, Kuwagamon X, Allomon X, Numemon X, Filmon, Velgrmon
    Adult (purple)- Ogremon X, Nefertimon X, Seadramon X, Allomon X, Numemon X, Filmon, Velgrmon
    Perfect (red)- MetalGreymon V(irus) X, LadyDevimon X, Ookuwamon X, Triceramon X, Mammon X, Mametyramon, Stefilmon, KaiserLeomon
    Perfect (purple)- Vamdemon X, Mephismon X, MegaSeadramon X, MetalPhantomon, Mammon X, Mametyramon, Stefilmon, KaiserLeomon
    Ultimate (red)- BlackWarGreymon X, GrandisKuwagamon, Chaosdramon X, Rosemon X, SkullMammon X, [unrevealed Digimon], Ophanimon: Falldown Mode X, Bagramon, UltimateBrachimon, BeeleStarmon X, PrinceMamemon X, MetalPiranimon, Raihimon
    Ultimate (purple)- DarkKnightmon X, GigaSeadramon, Chaosdramon X, Rosemon X, SkullMammon X, [unrevealed Digimon], Cheribumon (Vice) X, Bagramon, DinoRexmon, BeeleStarmon X, PrinceMamemon X, MetalPiranimon, Raihimon
    Ultimate [higher) (red)- Demon X, Lillithmon X, Leviamon X, Barbamon X, Beelzebumon X, Diablomon X, [unrevealed Digimon], AncientSphinxmon, DarknessBagramon
    Ultimate [higher) (purple)- Lucemon X, Belphemon X, Leviamon X, Barbamon X, Beelzebumon X, Diablomon X, [unrevealed Digimon], AncientSphinxmon, DarknessBagramon

Ophanimon: Falldown Mode X and Cherubimon X are Digimon who have darkness and regrets that are being added to raise this time around.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

They ask that we enjoy imagining the evolution route we'll take to get to the Digimon we want.

They also know there are characters hidden with ?s... The details of these are currently unknown, but they will tell us it's a big shot... It's a cameo appearance like you'd expect in a blockbusters movie.

Things are getting more interesting this time around for the Digimon X2... they finish by telling us to stay tuned for more of the Digimon X2, and that MonMon Memory will be back for another update.

Previous MonMon Memos have included:
    Cold Mode
    Copymon
    New Virus Busters
    New Nightmare Soldiers
    Silver Blue Special Digi-Eggs
    Silver Black Special Digi-Eggs, Plus ones in both!
    Jogress Digimon
    Password Digimon
    Overview of the 20th Pendulum, Plus Enemies in Battle Mode
    Kenji Watanabe Pendulum Interview
    CSA Digivice tri. Memorial
    Additional Digimon showing up in the Pendulum 20th 2nd Wave
    RagnaLordmon, Jogress of the 20th Anniversary Legend Arms
    Pendulum Art Book Sample Pages, Teasers, and Interview Details
    Pendulum Art Book Update- Digimon Designer Round Table! Plus Shikishi Artwork
    Introductions for the CSA Digivice 1999 and Terriermon Plush, plus X-Antibody Updates
    CSA Digivice 1999 Details
    RagnaLordmon and Finalized Wave 2 20th Pendulum Packaging
    Pendulum Art Book Preview- Twitter, Armor Evos, Omegamon, Chronicle
    Digimon in 2nd Wave of 20th Anniversary Pendulums & Art Book Preview
    Digital Monster X and X-Antibody Teasers
    Digital Monster X Booklet Details
    Digital Monster X Digimon Info & CSA Digivice 1999 Booklet Details
    Digital Monster X Map System Info
    Digital Monster X Battle System Info
    New X-Antibody (Finalized Diablomon X & Sakuyamon X) Digimon Artwork
    Digital Monster X Training & Raising Features
    The Digimon Lineup for the Digital Monster X & More Reveals
    Digital Monster X Summary & Preview from MonMon Memo, plus more Digimon intros!
    Digital Monster X Evolution Conditions from MonMon Memo!
    The Movements of the Seven Great Demon Lords from MonMon Memo
    Data from announcement of Digital Monster X Version 2!
    Main Theme of Digimon X2 from MonMon Memo, plus Video Preview
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Cameo appearance? so it could be an Appmon, I guess? I still expect it to just be Herissmon Megas. Unless they will go "this is actually the Herissmon from ReArise not a generic one :O"

I see a lot of the Spirit of Darkness line, but why is Duskmon a rookie?

Quote Originally Posted by Jmac28211 View Post
    I see a lot of the Spirit of Darkness line, but why is Duskmon a rookie?
    I just think they did that so they could fit most of Duskmon's evolutions there, and because Beowolfmon was a perfect level. Spirits dont actually have normal levels so along with xros wars Digimon they stick them wherever.

Junior Commander
    I see Mephismon X and LadyDevimon X in the line-up. We haven't seen these yet, have we?

Add DazzleDream on Steam
    Wow the x versions for Cherubimon and Ophanimon look great! I hope their pure versions get x-forms eventually as well. I'm really curious about the hidden digimon in the lineup.

Whoa the cameo bit is confusing! I was expecting it to be Venom and Malomyotismon X (given Myotismon-X) and/or Piedmon and BoltBoutamon-X

Churubimon vice X is a huge nope, itís just terrifying

Ain't got no mojo...
    Maybe the cameos are Revivemon (Ultimate) and Hadesmon (Ultimate+) from Appmon?

The wording is leading me to believe its actually a cameo appearance from another Bandai IP thought.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Mmm I wonder what this surprise "cameo" could be. At first I thought it could be an Appmon, but after that I realized it is beyond death in the eyes of Bandai at this point. What about a character from other franchise? Maybe a rainbow Eevee? 😆 I wouldn't mind raising Mew tbh. That said, I just wish some evo lines like LadyDevimon X -> Ofanimon FM X -> Lilithmon X or Vamdemon X -> Bagramon -> DarknessBagramon are a thing. It's pretty clear Duskmon -> Velgrmon -> KaiserLeomon -> Raihimon -> AncientSphinxmon it's a theme in this V-Pet 😍

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast