With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Toei Channel Airing the Adventure & Adventure 02 Movies for Anniversary

Toei Channel Airing the Adventure & Adventure 02 Movies for Anniversary

A bit more Digimon for those in Japan..

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The Toei Channel has announced that to celebrate the 20th Anniversary, and the upcoming film coming out next spring, they will be showing the Adventure and Adventure 02 movies during July.

Digimon Adventure (the Movie) will be shown July 5th and July 19th at 5pm.

Digimon Adventure: Our War Game will be shown July 12th and July 26th at 5pm.

Digimon Adventure 02: Hurricane Touchdown/Golden Digimentals will be shown July 5th and July 19th at 5:30pm.

Digimon Adventure 02: Diablomon Strikes Back will be shown July 12th and July 26th at 6pm.

All the showings will be HD via unspecified masters (likely the same as the movie Blu-rays.)

The Toei Channel has recently been airing Digimon Adventure 02, which ends later this month. They will also begin airing Digimon Adventure later this month.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I remember the sole reason I enjoyed Diablomon's revenge was the fact that the older Generation actually kinda gave a crap. I by no means this negative towards Davis and co. But it was nice to see a little agency from Tai, Matt and Izzy regarding a crises.

Armageddamon was dope as shit though. I remember playing Digimon World 3 and always watching the intro wondering who that Giant Monster was, only years after during my High School days i came across Diablomon strikes back.

Oh and the first two movies dubbed are awesome in their own way. They come across as more fun in tone which I welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Spongebond View Post
    Oh and the first two movies dubbed are awesome in their own way. They come across as more fun in tone which I welcome.
    I will defend Digimon: The Movie until my dying day. It was goofy early-aughts and I loved every second of it in the movie theater, and to this day.

Quote Originally Posted by BlankShell View Post
    I will defend Digimon: The Movie until my dying day. It was goofy early-aughts and I loved every second of it in the movie theater, and to this day.
    Itís an absolutely fascinating Frankenstein of a movie, I donít think anything like it existed before or has come out since, which isnít necessarily a shame but it makes the movie more unique