With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Digimon X2 V-Pet Second Shipping Period in December, Info for those who plan to order

Digimon X2 V-Pet Second Shipping Period in December, Info for those who plan to order

Not a large change here...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Bandai has tweeted a small change to the shipping for the upcoming Digital Monster X Version 2. If you've already pre-ordered this shouldn't affect you (but it might make sense to check with your intermediary.)

They will close pre-orders Wednesday, July 3rd, at 3pm in Japan (so 11pm Tuesday Pacific time.)

An hour later pre-orders will re-open, all orders done after this will ship in December.

Details on pre-ordering and the product itself can be found here.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Just threw in an order to Nippon-Yasan -- I hope I end up with the first wave.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    I guess this means they are receiving more pre-orders than expected...yaay for that! I can understand why to be honest, there are a lot of fans (myself included) that were rooting for a long time to play as the antagonists evil Digimon for once...and it's happening! There's a lot of Digimon Chronicle X storyline still to be told!

Ain't got no mojo...
    I just learned about the 2nd release, does anyone know if they will do a 2nd wave for Hong Kong? Thanks

Ain't got no mojo...
    I preordered as soon as they were available on Nippon but I've been placed in the December delivery Haha, that's alright, it gives the community time to put together the guides I rely on.