With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Strongest digimon tier list

Ain't got no mojo...

Strongest digimon tier list

For a long time I wasn't a fan of digimon until very recently when I saw gracenovamons design in internet when I randomly came across it, at first I did not know it was a digimon because it did not have any title or anything and thought it was a gundam character or something, which I started researching, I was in shock when I found out it was a digimon of all things, how can I digimon have such a cool design, I started doing my research to find if there was more cool designs like that and to my amusement, I found lots and even started doing a deeper research, let's just say I love badass and edgy designs.

I looked at alot of YouTube vids and I saw few that took me by surprise, top 10 strongest digimon, its shocking to me after seeing those vids that digital world is still a thing, let's just say I am in strong disagreement here with those vids after doing massive research of course, I found out that there are alot of strong good digimon than evil that are not represented on those vids for whatever reason, any way let's start this..

S+ tier:
    Zeed melliummon
    Shoutmon x7 supreme mode

I'm not going to mention gaiamon, it sounds stupid and a terrible idea of an digimon and it does not exist right now any ways. X7 is all the good digimon fused or a mix of data which I will some of them later, just imagine his power then, zeed mellinium is just hax in the digital world, nothing affects him, travels through time and space, anything near him turns to nothing, his only weakness is a certain character, forgot his name.

S tier:
    Chronomon holy mode
    Victory wargreymon
    Zeed gararumon
    Megadarkness bagramon
    Ogodumon

The top 3 is able to take on the strongest digital life form neo, who is corrupted yggdrasil and have special digicores which make them legendary and unique. As for bagramon, not sure how he is compared to the ones above him but it took x7 to beat him which x7 took him down in an blink of an eye lol. Ogudumon, I'm thinking fusion of demon x and lucemon x, lucemon child form was able to defeat the 10 legendary warriors + fanglongmon, that's some special feat and lucemon x is higher level than lucemon falldown mode, demon x is an super ultimate digimon, so just imagine ogudomons power lol.

A tier:
    Ulforce veedramon future mode
    Ragnalordmon
    Quartzmon
    Susanoomon
    Omegamon merciful mode
    Shakomon
    Chrnomon destruction mode
    Demon x/lucemon x + dragon mode/arakadimon super ultimate/demon super ultimate

Shakomon is similar league to yggdrasil, according to its profile, if I read it correctly. Susanoo and omegamon, do I need to explain, they have data of very very powerful digimon, susanoo can destroy and recreate worlds. Ulforce and ragnalord are fiew digimon who can withstand instant delete attacks, ulforce has beaten super ultimate, as for ragnalord, he was born in higher planes from fusion of two legend arm digimon and holds or has access to legendary arms that have their own consciousness thus act as 3 separate entities in battles, its said that a rookie level digimon who wields them can become unstoppable as well, which says alot, not sure if ragnalordmon is good or bad digimon though.

Any way this is all I'm gonna do for now, what do you guys think? Agree/disagree? Please comment and also what does you tier look like? Please comment.

Junior Commander
    Two things of note.

First, it is a common misconception, but a tier list is a subjective ranking of video game elements (characters, abilities, items, etc.) by their respective viability in high-level competitive settings. It is not strictly a power ranking. The "strongest" character is not always the most "viable" character. For example, UlforceV-dramon was one of the top tier Digimon (higher than the likes of Lucemon SM and Imperialdramon PM) in Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth mainly because of his Support ability, not because of his stats.

Secondly, Digimon don't have universal static power levels. Their power is what the narrative wants it to be. The strongest Digimon in one setting could just be a henchman or side-villain in another setting.

I come from the net
    Instead of "Tier" list. How about comparing this Digimon to Jojo's Bizarre Adventure in unique tier? I don't know how to express well but defeating villians isn't enough to judge however all special abilities of "Stands" led to have tons of favorites to argue about who can defeat who....

Yeah pretty much of this.

Red shirt D O R U g o r a m o n's Avatar
    The Vs Battles wiki has profiles for Digimon that are pretty well done.

I'm a Maniac
    Follow Yamato-san On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnalord View Post
    A tier:
    Ulforce veedramon future mode
    Ragnalordmon
    Quartzmon
    Susanoomon
    Omegamon merciful mode
    Shakomon
    Chrnomon destruction mode
    Demon x/lucemon x + dragon mode/arakadimon super ultimate/demon super ultimate

Shakomon is similar league to yggdrasil, according to its profile, if I read it correctly.
    Oh, wow. Shakomon went back to being a Perfect? Even more than that, it's now a Super Ultimate? Now that is one badass clam. Seriously, though, I think you meant this one.

ulforce has beaten super ultimate
    A Super Ultimate defeating another Super Ultimate? Who'd have thunk it?

not sure if ragnalordmon is good or bad digimon though.
    RagnaLordmon is a Virus, but of course, attributes are not absolute indicators of a Digimon's disposition.

I come from the net
    Just realized RagnaLord's tier post didn't mention GraceNovamon. Oh well.

ZeedMilleniumon is still top tier, I see. But I still don't know much about the outer space system. I'm positive ZeedMilleniumon's op abilities may be useless against GraceNovamon. Because GraceNovamon's size is impossible to measure. (The universe is expanding or something like that in the real life) and the universe contains the time & space, energy, matter and everything existing. IMO GraceNovamon killed this power tier system. (Call me crazy, somebody here with universe knowledge? Help?)

Ain't got no mojo...
    Yeah, I miss typed sorry, and I never knew that ulforce veedramon future mode is super ultimate, I thought it was mostly his ulforce ability which allowed him to defeat an super ultimate.

I failed to mention gracenovamon because apart from being a stand alone galaxy, I don't see any other qualities, his 8 weapons on his back perseus opponent until they die, that is awesome, eclipse fingers has the power to melt anything, but it's a close range skill, another quality I gues is that his a jogress of 2 Olympus xii digimon who are said to be as strong as royal knights, to me he sounds like more of a b tier placed where alphamon, omegamon x, jupitermon wraith mode would belong unless if I am missing something.

Another one of those... Tier lists in the strict sense have never made sense since there is no such thing as a continuous concept of "definitely better" in Digimon.
    This was confirmed in the ver5-20th V-Pet Artbook where we were given an outline of a clash between all standard Ultimates: Two of them fight, one of them wins, but the winner is always matched against an opponent that will then defeat him. And then in the final fight, winner of the penultimate fight is defeated by the Digimon who originally lost the very first fight. Bye bye tier lists.

Because we now canonically know that some Digimon A beating Digimon B and Digimon B beating Digimon C, does not constitute any proof that Digimon C couldn't beat Digimon A because victory depends on specific circumstances, compatibility between abilities etc.

And as usual most "information" stated in the opening post is misinterpreted/taken out of context/random guesswork/completely made up. (don’t ever believe what you hear in Youtube videos or on VSbattles lol)

The only “real” tier list in Digimon has always only been what has been outlined by the level system itself, most adults can probably not take on most perfects but of course even that is treated in a very inconsistent manner.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Some changes I would quickly do recently supported by some products' lore like Hacker's Memory & Chronicle X:
    –Remove ZeedMillenniummon from S+ tier and add N.E.O. Put ZM in S tier instead.
    –Remove VictoryGreymon & Z'dGarurumon from S tier. Place here GrandDracumon & Alphamon: Ouryuken.
    –Shoutmon X7 SM & DarknessBagramon are hard Digimon to categorize, but to be honest I would place both of them the same way.
    –I'm not really sure about Omegamon MM actual power...I mean we can all argue it's a strong Digimon, but in fairness Ordinemon let him kill here in a "merciful" mode. Also his only official profile doesn't really reveal anything quite outstanding.
    –Also rooting for UltimateKhaosmon & Death-X-mon in the A tier.

It's a shame we don't have any representant of the Olympos XII. GraceNovamon & Jupitermon: Wrath Mode are the best candidates, but it's implied GraceNovamon was defeated right before the storyline of Digimon Crusader starts out, and we Don't have enough information about Jupitermon: WM. But hey at least we Susanoomon when it comes to deities.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast