With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: More Digimon X2 Profiles- Ogremon X Art and Info!

More Digimon X2 Profiles- Ogremon X Art and Info!

We knew he'd show up, but he looks kind of awesome...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Bandai has revealed art and a mini profile for another new Digimon in the X2! This time it's Ogremon X!

Ogremon X
    Ogremon has X-Evolved and debuts in the Digimon X2! He's a crazy warrior, filled with cruelty, who attacks with joy. His weapon is a fusion of an electric guitar and an electric saw!
    I wonder who will show up next...

Pre-orders and more details for the X2 can be found here.

Update- They also tweeted about Kuwagamon X.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The profile information they give is simply a shortened version of his preexisting profile.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Junior Commander
    This is absolutely everything I wanted in an Adult Digimon. It also works great as a demon-themed Adult for the Digimon X2, which is very top-heavy (Perfect and Ultimate levels) in terms of demonic Digimon.

Also, I think it's supposed to be an axe combined with an electric saw, not an electric guitar combined with an electric saw.
    Last edited by YongYoKyo; 06-30-2019 at 08:41 PM.

I come from the net
    Whoa his appearance is totally like Sonic's villian (I forgot his name) and Spawn's demon villian!

Tons of piercings! DAT TONGUE Blank eyes! Machine Axe! Heavy Metal Punk markings and hairstyle! Chain necklaces! So savageness at finest! BRUTAL ARTWORK

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Jesus Christ that's terrifying

and now I guess we'll get the rest of them over the coming days/weeks. I hope they clarify if GigaSeadramon was an error and is supposed to be the original

...how did he fuse together an axe and a guitar (saw?)? that's some Dead Rising shit that lol
    Last edited by Muur; 06-30-2019 at 08:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by YongYoKyo View Post
    Also, I think it's supposed to be an axe combined with an electric saw, not an electric guitar combined with an electric saw.
    It's likely meant to pun on the parlance of 'calling' a guitar an ax (in reverse), but the text as given (エレキギター) does seem to specifically say electric guitar.

The Twitter versions of the profiles are generally cut down quite a bit, it's possible when we get a full profile it 'will' mention the ax portion.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    Oh this guy is the embodiment of .
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

This looks incredible, they've honestly been knocking it out of the park with this latest batch of X Digimon designs. Much better than the first Digital Monster X "wave" in my opinion.

Electric Guitar Ax... brilliant.

I come from the net
    Can you see Ogremon X's fainting eyes that pierces the whole white eye color? What is it called?

I don't think many Digimon would want to try and steal an X-Antibody from something that looks this deranged. I like it!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast