With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: More Digimon X2 Profiles- Ogremon X Art and Info!

I come from the net
    OK. That works. Perfectly. ...Do we have a Leomon X by chance? He may not have a Bancho but Ogremon sure has other forms that are awesome. Like this and Titanmon. He just needs a good level before that.

I come from the net
    Leomon X and Panjyamon X including DinoTigemon.

Add Gigamon23 on Facebook Add Gigamon23 on DeviantArt
    *Sees Ogremon X*
    Tfw you get something and it's nicer than expected. :P
    I'm getting slight 'Venom' vibes in all the best ways. I like him WAY better than his original form, I think.

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Virus Busters. At last we will have revenge."
    My Stuff: Digimon: AR Monsters, Digi-Doodles!, My OC Digimon, V-Pet Blog

I come from the net
    Thank you. Now again, we just need a Mon for Ogremon to evo to to match Leomon's forms.

I come from the net
    How? Obviously those unrevealed ones may be Titamon X and other new X form with Virus type maybe, Gulfmon X because of that "Mephismon X"

But all Perfect levels are revealed and no signs of new Perfect ones, only newest X forms.

The saddest thing is... We have no... Gobimon X for that. Sob

Junior Commander
    It's more likely that the unrevealed Ultimates are Herissmon's Ultimates, or at least one of them. While they were leaked/teased beforehand in ReArise, their official profiles haven't been revealed at the time the roster was released.

There's no reason why a Titamon X or Gulfmon X should be hidden when the rest of the entire roster is revealed, including those that haven't been officially shown yet like Vamdemon X. They're not particularly special Digimon, at least in comparison to the SGDL.

Also, Ogremon X and Mephismon X are version-exclusives. Their counterparts in the opposite version are DarkTyrannomon X and LadyDevimon X, respectively. The former is implied to be part of the BlackAgumon X line, and the latter could be implied to evolve into Ophanimon FM X then Lilithmon.
    If counterpart parallels are made, then Imp>Ogre>Vamde>DarkKnight would parallel with the BlackAgumon line while Mephis>Cherubi>Belphe would parallel with LadyDevi>OphaniFM>Lilith.
    Last edited by YongYoKyo; 07-02-2019 at 03:33 PM.

Loving this design, I like how simple but funky it is. Such an improvement over the original, X-forms tend to get so spikey and complicated, but it's simple ones like these that work far better imo. This has to be my favorite aside from Impmon-X.

Quote Originally Posted by YongYoKyo View Post
    It's more likely that the unrevealed Ultimates are Herissmon's Ultimates, or at least one of them. While they were leaked/teased beforehand in ReArise, their official profiles haven't been revealed at the time the roster was released.

There's no reason why a Titamon X or Gulfmon X should be hidden when the rest of the entire roster is revealed, including those that haven't been officially shown yet like Vamdemon X. They're not particularly special Digimon, at least in comparison to the SGDL.

Also, Ogremon X and Mephismon X are version-exclusives. Their counterparts in the opposite version are DarkTyrannomon X and LadyDevimon X, respectively. The former is implied to be part of the BlackAgumon X line, and the latter could be implied to evolve into Ophanimon FM X then Lilithmon.
    If counterpart parallels are made, then Imp>Ogre>Vamde>DarkKnight would parallel with the BlackAgumon line while Mephis>Cherubi>Belphe would parallel with LadyDevi>OphaniFM>Lilith.
    Iirc Sakuyamon and Diablomon were hidden for no reason other than to build hype and they weren't special. There are 4 unrevealed ultimates. 2 regular and 2 ultimate+ Erismon' only has two ultimates. I guess it could be Erismon's two ultimates, Ogudomon and Lucemon Satan Mode who are special in the lore but I hope Shadow Seraphimon X is in to complete the trio of fallen angels . They seem pretty committed to finishing demonic groups.
    Last edited by flintlock; 07-02-2019 at 06:39 PM.

Ain't got no mojo...
    There’s a non-zero chance the 4 spots are just the Erismon Ultimates in each version.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamotz View Post
    There’s a non-zero chance the 4 spots are just the Erismon Ultimates in each version.
    that was my thought, because the little werehog is in both versions - so that would surely mean you can get his mega forms in both versions?

I suppose one mega form in each is possible, so rasenmon in one and gekkou mode in the other.

Keep in mind that the good form isn't officially revealed, we only know about it because of datamining.
    Last edited by Muur; 07-02-2019 at 06:57 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast