With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Digimon Seasons 1 thru 4 Gone From Hulu

Digimon Seasons 1 thru 4 Gone From Hulu

As expected...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The dubbed versions of Adventure (and 02), Tamers, and Frontier have been removed from Hulu, as expected after they were listed as leaving the service awhile ago.

Hulu is also the video provider for the free Yahoo View video service, which is closing later today.

(Various information below may be from the prior articles on this matter.)

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

The pages all list the shows as unavailable.

In addition to Hulu, various places associated with ConTV (the video service owned by Cinedigm, the current video distributor for those seasons) removed the show recently, including ConTV itself.

With it vanishing off Cinedigm's own streaming service, one does have to wonder if this might be the end of their licensing of the series, in which case, what might be next?

At the moment, Starz still has them (minus Tamers, which it never had), and the few places that had Data Squad and Fusion still have them.

Previous information shows all of the Cinedigm associated DVDs going out of print except Adventure, 02, and Fusion, and for now those are still in stock at various places, along with the apparently discontinued ones, so if you want to nab the show, this might be a good time...

All the Digimon TV DVDs are still orderable at Amazon at the moment: (affiliate links)
    Digimon Season 1 (Adventure)
    Digimon Season 2 (Zero-Two)
    Digimon Season 3 (Tamers)
    Digimon Season 4 (Frontier)
    Digimon Season 1 thru 4 Boxset
    Digimon Data Squad
    Digimon Fusion Season 1
    Digimon Fusion Season 2

Thanks to a few people who sent this in.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I just revisited Tamers on Hulu. Sad. I wonder if TubiTV is still running them...

Add Mugenlazlo on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by B-mon View Post
    I just revisited Tamers on Hulu. Sad. I wonder if TubiTV is still running them...
    They are gone from that site too.