With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rasenmon: Rage Mode Artwork and Short Profile

Rasenmon: Rage Mode Artwork and Short Profile

A small weekend update...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Artwork and a short profile for Rasenmon: Rage Mode was posted to Twitter by the ReArise account!

We're going with 'Rage' for the translation for gekiko for now until we find out what Bandai will use in the English translation of ReArise (something like Fury is also a likely translation)

Rasenmon: Rage Mode
    At the time of it's evolution, the data of negative emotions flows in from others, and it can't control that dark power. This evil Ultimate level Digimon with nine tails acts as a destroyer that scatters destruction around with it's rage.

Hopefully we get the same for Erismon's other Ultimate soon!

Prior details about Rasenmon: Rage Mode can be found here.

Update- A larger profile translation from garm. It isn't mentioned where this is from, assuming it's in the game?

Ultimate/Bewitching Beast/Data
    A ruthless, nine-tailed Ultimate level Digimon that became unable to control its dark power due to the large volume of negative emotion data that got mixed in while it was evolving from Perfect level. The moment its evolution is complete, its body comes under the full control of its rampaging power of darkness; what results is an entity of destruction that devastates all in its surroundings solely on impulse. It suffers from inner conflict stemming from its fear of and attempts to reject the swirling negative emotions inside of itself, which gave rise to its destructive impulses and subsequently its vicious personality.
    Its Special Moves are extending its large, spiral-shaped tails and skewering the opponent over and over again (Desperate Vortex), and pouncing on the opponent, devouring their Digicore directly (Predator's Bite). Not only that, it is able to rotate the blades on its wrists at high speed, creating tornadoes that indiscriminately tear apart everything in their surroundings (Spiral Hell).
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    It doesn't have the same as belphemon rage mode in Japanese though is the two words using different alphabet since Japan has two?

anyway I never thought we'd ever get an art work for him. This basically implies/confirms one of those secret v2 spots lol.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    It doesn't have the same as belphemon rage mode in Japanese though is the two words using different alphabet since Japan has two?
    Belphemon Rage Mode uses the English word "rage" (which is also a pun, since the Japanese pronunciation is the same for the English word "lazy"). Gekiko is a Japanese word meaning "rage."
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by TMS View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Belphemon Rage Mode uses the English word "rage" (which is also a pun, since the Japanese pronunciation is the same for the English word "lazy"). Gekiko is a Japanese word meaning "rage."
    I just think if it was rage mode they'd use the same letters. Though they'll probably put him in next months DRB.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    I'm glad it has received its own artwork and profile, I guess we'll get to know more about the nature of Spiral but ain't gonna lie it's my least favourite Digimon I can remember since Ordinemon, and that's a lot to say. I hope it grows up a little bit more on me. At least purified Rasenmon looks dope!

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    I like Rasenmon Rage Mode myself. Looks badass.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

I come from the net
    Whoa I like it. But he look like nothing like the hedgehog digimon. His thighs and arms look like the jester's costume. The full profile better explain about that skin appearance... TT TT

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    Whoa I like it. But he look like nothing like the hedgehog digimon. His thighs and arms look like the jester's costume. The full profile better explain about that skin appearance... TT TT
    I imagine they won't talk too much about the wireframe stuff, that part of the design comes from it's place within the story of rearise as the partner digimon merged with the spiral viruses that wander around as wireframe digimon, so I feel like it won't have much of a place in the null canon of the reference book. Same as hudiemon's name and design coming from a very specific story beat out of Hacker's Memory, but still being treated as a random generic entity by its profile

i will keep calling it gekiko mode until we will get the official translation but still glad we got his artwork i guess since they reveal his profile right when he become playable in rearise we will probably get the profile of herissmon good mega once he will become playable as well

Follow Garmmon On Twitter Add Garmmon on DeviantArt
    Rasenmon Gekikou Mode
    Ultimate/Bewitching Beast/Data
    A ruthless, nine-tailed Ultimate level Digimon that became unable to control its dark power due to the large volume of negative emotion data that got mixed in while it was evolving from Perfect level. The moment its evolution is complete, its body comes under the full control of its rampaging power of darkness; what results is an entity of destruction that devastates all in its surroundings solely on impulse. It suffers from inner conflict stemming from its fear of and attempts to reject the swirling negative emotions inside of itself, which gave rise to its destructive impulses and subsequently its vicious personality.
    Its Special Moves are extending its large, spiral-shaped tails and skewering the opponent over and over again (Desperate Vortex), and pouncing on the opponent, devouring their Digicore directly (Predator's Bite). Not only that, it is able to rotate the blades on its wrists at high speed, creating tornadoes that indiscriminately tear apart everything in their surroundings (Spiral Hell).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast