With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Pokémon Masters

Pokémon Masters

Pokémon Masters is an upcoming mobile game in the Pokémon series for Android and iOS devices produced in cooperation between The Pokémon Company and DeNA, the same company who co-developed with Nintendo for mobile games based on their existing franchises.

The game will enable players to form teams using famous Pokémon Trainers from past main-series games. The concept originated from Game Freak character designer and founding member Ken Sugimori, who had the idea for a game where every single character from past games would appear. The game is set to launch in 2019.

So, what do y'all think?

I come from the net
    I need to watch the video but I just wonder, is this a Gatcha game? That was something I saw asked a couple of times.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    The OVA trailer thing was neat, shame that'll be the best part of the game. And we found where the Megas and Z moves went!

Back in gen 5, this was just the Pokemon World Tournament. Now it's a mobile game

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Neo View Post
    I need to watch the video but I just wonder, is this a Gatcha game? That was something I saw asked a couple of times.
    probably.

I come from the net
    Huh. I don't think I ever tried the World Tournament. But yeah, this is where they put everything. Since it's a mobile game.

New trailer, showing off some gameplay.

Still no exact release date though.