With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Digimon Prize Pack Raffle at Anime Expo Panel, Update- Kenji Watanabe Shikishis

Digimon Prize Pack Raffle at Anime Expo Panel, Update- Kenji Watanabe Shikishis

Another Anime Expo update!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Bandai and Toei have planned quite a bit for the Digimon panel, and they've releasing the info in smaller update has kept the excitement up.

Today we get another update!

At the panel, telling them what Digimon means to you gets you entered into a raffle to win a prize package that includes Digimon games, keychains, and more.

No specific info on what the games and keychains might be. With the recent release earlier this year of the Figural Keychains, those seem likely.

Update- Kenji Watanabe has tweeted about the prize packages!

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

He drew 3 shikishis that will be given away!

Update- Added an image of the shikishi that Habu posted.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Anime Expo 2019 is at the Los Angeles Convention Center July 4th thru 7th with a pre-show night on July 3rd.

The Future of Digimon panel will be Saturday, July 6th at 10am in Live Programming 5 (room LACC 404AB).

Previous details about the panel can be found here, here, here, here and here.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Updated regarding shikishis being given away at the panel
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Wow I didnt think anyone in the west would get a chance to win his art. He frequently posts them on Twitter from events and stuff. I'm so jealous of the people who get to go to anime expo now .

Added an image of the shikishis.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Theyre going all out for this. I hope loads of people go.