With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New MonMon Memo, Digimon X2 Preview Video, & Reference Book Updates!

Junior Commander
    Impmon X's concept art is still concept art. The official artwork depicts Impmon X having a red exposed eye, so it is unknown if the heterochromia was retained, or if both of his eyes are red now.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    I hope they say those Numemons are baby Numemons called KoNumemon like with KoDokugumon and KoHagurumon, would be pretty neat

I come from the net
    Quote Originally Posted by YongYoKyo View Post
    Impmon X's concept art is still concept art. The official artwork depicts Impmon X having a red exposed eye, so it is unknown if the heterochromia was retained, or if both of his eyes are red now.
    I thought having the fireball caused Impmon X's eye look red but now I'm sad after the new images showed up without the background.

lol damn it'd be nice to have a digimon with heterochromia eyes...

Leviamon X's concept art is still insane. I nearly mistaken it as the battleship when I first saw it at small picture before enlarged from a click.

Belphemon X's concept art is a bit hard to judge, something about those golden armor pads emitting multiple red sabers? From which?

Junior Commander
    Iím mind blown by all these new X Digimon designs! I tend to have mixed feelings overall when it comes to X Antibody Digimon designs. Some tend to look cool, others okay, and others... But all of these I genuinely do like them and think they look fascinating.

I was really surprised by how much I liked Impmon X, DarkTyranomon X, and Numemom X! Cherubimom (Vice) X looks nice too. Iím really grateful they ended up rejecting the Lucemon X concept art and went with the one we have now. My girl Lilithmon X, my boys Demon X, and Darknightmon X are still my favorites.

So going to be picking up both and a second red. That red one feels as if it was meant for me.

Lucemon FM and Frieza have the same japanese voice actor. So I find it amusing that they both have gone golden recently (relative to when they both debuted.)

Add Amandil7 on DeviantArt
    What an unexpected but welcome update! Love these designs.

Lol I'm convinced they hate Patamon. We get Ophanimon FM and Cherubimon Vice but no Shadow Seraphimon.

Completely digital
    oh, boy... more typo again from Bandai staffs. I guess they mistook Pandemonium Lost as Pandemonium Flame since Belialvamdemon is mentioned in Barbamon's original profile. There's no way Barbamon X had downgraded attack from Pandemonium Lost into Flame.

Second, WTF, why Lucemon X is an ultimate level and having Satan mode's Purgatorial Flame attack? It's not explained at all in the profile. I guess it's rather a typo or something else.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Any news if these will be in English? I remember reading the first X were not.

Junior Commander
    It's not a mistake that Lucemon X is an Ultimate-level Digimon. He is an Ultimate Digimon in the Digital Monster X2. DarkKnightmon X is a similar situation, where the X-evolution increased DarkKnightmon's level to Ultimate.

To be fair, all of Lucemon's evolutions are mode changes. Lucemon, Lucemon FM, and Lucemon SM are all still Lucemon. Lucemon X isn't exactly an outlier in the evolution line. Technically, Lucemon X would also be Lucemon SM's X-Antibody counterpart too.

Completely digital
    Quote Originally Posted by YongYoKyo View Post
    It's not a mistake that Lucemon X is an Ultimate-level Digimon. He is an Ultimate Digimon in the Digital Monster X2. DarkKnightmon X is a similar situation, where the X-evolution increased DarkKnightmon's level to Ultimate.

To be fair, all of Lucemon's evolutions are mode changes. Lucemon, Lucemon FM, and Lucemon SM are all still Lucemon. Lucemon X isn't exactly an outlier in the evolution line. Technically, Lucemon X would also be Lucemon SM's X-Antibody counterpart too.
    At least in DarkKnightmon X profile it's explained why it jumped into Ultimate level, but Lucemon X isn't explained at all. If Luce X would also be a part of Lucemon SM, they should've mentioned Satan Mode in the profile.

Also oh geez, the lineup of Digital Monster X2 is pretty messed up tbh

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast