With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Digital Monster X Version 2 Images, Info, and Pre-Order Details! Plus New Digimon!

Digital Monster X Version 2 Images, Info, and Pre-Order Details! Plus New Digimon!

After a bunch of early teases it's time for a new V-Pet!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

After a few weeks of teasers, story updates, and announcing it last week we finally have the details for the Digital Monster X Version 2 (Digimon X2 for short.)

First up, the colors...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The X-Antibody Digimon run continues with these new V-Pets with a focus on the Seven Great Demon Lords! This new V-Pet will come in red and purple. Both use the 20th Anniversary shell (like the prior X release) with new colors and an 'X' graffiti slash on it. Red has black as a secondary color with a gold x, while purple has white as a secondary color with a silver slash. In addition, the plastic of the main body for both is a glossy candy-style color that slightly transparent.

On to the V-Pet details!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The Seven Great Demon Lords appear with X-Antibody forms!

Both have Barbamon X, Beelzebumon X, and Leviamon X!
    Red has Demon X, and Lillithmon X!
    Purple has Belphemon X and Lucemon X!

A total of 41 new Digimon will get their first dot/LCD appearance in this release!

And speaking of new X Digimon...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

18 Digimon will get their X-Evolution forms for this release!

Both will get Numemon X!
    Red will get DarkTyranmon X and Ophanimon: Falldown Mode X!
    Purple will get Impmon X, DarkKnightmon X, and Cheribumon (Vice) X!

The world of the new war of X-Evolution is drawn by a number of designers!

Kenji Watanabe designed Numemon X and Lucemon X.
    As'Maria designed DarkKnightmon X and Leviamon X
    Moriyama Soh designed DarkTyranomon X and Demon X. He's listed as the arranger for Beelzebumon X, which 'appears' to be in reference to the crown/lightning effects/revision to the design for the X2 to match the other Demon Lords.
    Nakano Hayato designed Lillithmon X, Barbamon X, Belphemon X, Ophanimon: Falldown Mode X, Cheribumon (Vice) X, and Impmon X.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A total of 60 raiseable Digimon, 44 in each. 31 Digimon will also appear as enemies!

And they're showing off 'most' of the lineup right now!

Baby 1 (both)- Kiimon
    Baby 2 (both)- Yaamon
    Child (red)- BlackAgumon X, Gomamon X, Kokuwamon X, Erismon, Duskmon
    Child (purple)- Impmon X, Plotmon X, Otamamon X, Erismon, Duskmon
    Adult (red)- DarkTyranomon X, Mantaraymon X, Kuwagamon X, Allomon X, Numemon X, Filmon, Velgrmon
    Adult (purple)- Ogremon X, Nefertimon X, Seadramon X, Allomon X, Numemon X, Filmon, Velgrmon
    Perfect (red)- MetalGreymon V(irus) X, LadyDevimon X, Ookuwamon X, Triceramon X, Mammon X, Mametyramon, Stefilmon, KaiserLeomon
    Perfect (purple)- Vamdemon X, Mephismon X, MegaSeadramon X, MetalPhantomon, Mammon X, Mametyramon, Stefilmon, KaiserLeomon
    Ultimate (red)- BlackWarGreymon X, GrandisKuwagamon, Chaosdramon X, Rosemon X, SkullMammon X, [unrevealed Digimon], Ophanimon: Falldown Mode X, Bagramon, UltimateBrachimon, BeeleStarmon X, PrinceMamemon X, MetalPiranimon, Raihimon
    Ultimate (purple)- DarkKnightmon X, GigaSeadramon X, Chaosdramon X, Rosemon X, SkullMammon X, [unrevealed Digimon], Cheribumon (Vice) X, Bagramon, DinoRexmon, BeeleStarmon X, PrinceMamemon X, MetalPiranimon, Raihimon
    Ultimate [higher) (red)- Demon X, Lillithmon X, Leviamon X, Barbamon X, Beelzebumon X, Diablomon X, [unrevealed Digimon], AncientSphinxmon, DarknessBagramon
    Ultimate [higher) (purple)- Lucemon X, Belphemon X, Leviamon X, Barbamon X, Beelzebumon X, Diablomon X, [unrevealed Digimon], AncientSphinxmon, DarknessBagramon

The lineup this time feels 'very' impressive, and unique to see all these characters appearing in the same lineup, and hopefully we get higher resolution art of all the new ones!

Then we get some more details for the V-Pets...

Adventure mode returns!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

This time the map has 45 areas! It looks like some bosses may change based on what you do on the map? (branching map I think?)

Connecting red and purple takes you to a hidden area where you can gain an item that makes training easier!

The battle system features the cut in animations and XAI system that adds luck to battle and training.

The backup system also returns! You can save up to 2 Digimon will freezing their training status!

And if you connect to the original Black/White X V-Pet, a special event happens...

This one will include a booklet similiar to the prior one with illustrations/comics, along with general information about the world of the toy.

We finish with the packaging, which is gorgeous!

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Red will have packaging featuring Demon X while purple will feature Lucemon X. The overall style matches the prior Digimon X release.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Pre-orders are open at Premium Bandai for the Digital Monster X Version 2!
    Each costs 3,850 yen and pre-orders will be open until August 20th. They ship in November. Update- The pre-order page is closed, additional info just below.

Update- Changed the above text since ordering is open.

Update- The pre-order page at Premium Bandai is now here. All pre-orders past this point will ship in December.

Don't forget, the US Premium Bandai store stocked the first Digimon X V-Pet, so it might be worth waiting a bit to see if they stock it again to save a few dollars...

Various other Premium Bandai's show pre-orders being open, or opening shortly, nothing for the US yet. These stores also generally are showing stickers that will be included while stock lasts:

Image Thumbnail (custom)

China (can't find it on the site at the time of posting, may just not be listed yet)
    Singapore
    Hong Kong
    Taiwan
    Korea (Doesn't seem to have their own storefront? Or I just can't find it, it may be considered the same shop as one of the others?)

But if you can't wait (and want to be sure early)...

You'll want to contact an intermediary to get these items sent to you. WtW is not affiliated with any, but here are a selection of intermediaries that have worked well for various WtWers and their friends in the past:
    From Japan
    Rider Proxy
    Nippon-Yasan

The Bandai Premium store has also chosen to affiliate themselves/recommend a few potential shops to be used as intermediaries for non-Japanese buyers:
    Buyee
    From Japan (this From Japan link shows various items that they waive commission fees for.)
    Samurai Buyer
    DEJapan

You'll want to provide your chosen intermediary with the link to the item. Just copy paste the link to the product pages for what you want and send them a message about it and they'll take care of it after they discuss pricing and their policies with you. The links embedded in the news article for the products are exactly what you'll need to send them.

Some of the intermediaries have a full storefront and may have the item listed, so you may want to check that first.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Add Grovyle48 on DeviantArt
    Huh, cool. Some interesting X-antibody designs there. I like Impmon, Cherubimon and DarkTyrannomon.
    My Royal Knights stories:
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7922349/...Shining-Armour
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10931005/1/Holy-War

Holy War Chapter 42 is posted.
    In it, the Royal Knights' war against the Seven Great Demon Lords is now in full swing.

My Story blog:
    http://adragoninshiningarmour.tumblr.com/

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Does that mean 18 new X-forms? or that 18 will be playable for the first time, with a few of them being new? I can sorta see some new ones in those little chibi forms, like Black Agumon I think?

and Numemon X is slightly amusing.

and wow it's been a long time since we've seen Yaamon and Kiimon

Added in translations of the current Digimon lineup we have, along with who designed what.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ain't got no mojo... ArsDaemonum's Avatar
    Follow ArsDaemonum On Twitter Add ArsDaemonum on DeviantArt
    Really cool to see AncientSphinxmon making a return, along with a few others from the line! And the new designs are pretty neat, I love Impmon X already.

I am just glad that there are different artist that is doing the drawings.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

Junior Commander
    Cherubimon X is such an otherworldly surreal design. Very fitting.

Interesting how DarkKnightmon X is Mega and Lucemon X is Mega+.
    Last edited by YongYoKyo; 06-25-2019 at 05:10 PM.

Ain't got no mojo...
    So, BlackAgumon, Ogremon, MetalGreymon (VI), LadyDevimon, Vamdemon and Mephismon are new X-forms too or did I miss them previously?

Junior Commander
    They are indeed new. GigaSeadramon is also labeled as X-Antibody for some reason, even though it is already a natural carrier. Probably an oversight.

I suspect those unrevealed Digimon are Herissmon's Mega(s), since the rest of the line is there.

I'm really confused by GigaSeadramon X-Antibody. Isn't GigaSeadramon already an X-Antibody Digimon?

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast