With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Digital Monster X Version 2 Images, Info, and Pre-Order Details! Plus New Digimon!

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendaciloquence View Post
    Hi, so, I don't really understand the whole antibody thing, but I love digimon virtual pets. Can anybody tell me if this includes the digimon from the previous release? I wasn't able to get the first X version (tho if anyone knows a cheap listing for them it would be much appreciated) and I can't really figure it out despite having read a LOT about this one. Also if anyone's looking, Japan You Want has preorders still open for the X ver 2.
    theyre mostly a different set of digimon, you can see the lists of whos in which version here:

https://wikimon.net/Digital_Monster_X

https://wikimon.net/Digital_Monster_X_Ver.2

so for the most part, the answer is no.

as for X antibody, the simpliest way to explain is that theyre redesigned versions of existing digimon (though some X digimon dont have original forms, such as alphamon)
    Thank you so much for the lists!

Ain't got no mojo...
    so far i have collected all five 20th anniversary digivice being

1) red/brown
    2) black
    3) silver blue pendulu
    4) black pendulu
    5) black X

what should my new X version 2 be? red or purple
    i feel like going with red. i don't wanna crash too much similiar digimon

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by mars87 View Post
    what should my new X version 2 be? red or purple
    If you're only buying one, pick whichever one has the lineup that most appeals to you and go with that.

I'm boring and I like the Greymons best, so I'll probably just get the red version. It also helps that red is my favourite colour.

Pre-order url has changed. All pre-orders from here forward will ship in December.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567