With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Digital Monster X Version 2 Images, Info, and Pre-Order Details! Plus New Digimon!

Junior Commander
    Just being in the Digital Monster X/X2 doesn't mean they're natural carriers. Lucemon FM was a raisable Digimon in the Digital Monster X, and the rest of the non-X-Antibody SDGL were available enemies. They're clearly not natural carriers.

Regardless of the TCG, GigaSeadramon was newly introduced alongside the wave of other X-Antibody Digimon for the Pendulum X V-Pet (which, unlike the Digital Monster X/X2, exclusively only had X-Antibody Digimon, even down to the Baby stages). It was very clearly introduced as an X-Antibody Digimon. Bagramon, Herissmon, and the Sistermons were not newly introduced specifically for the Digital Monster X. They were brought over from alternate or older media, most of which don't even use the X-Antibodies and X-Program scenario.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Doolander View Post
    If I understand correctly, there are 4 Digimons of Ultimate level that have not yet been relieved. In your opinion, who are they? My wish is for 3 of them to be Examon X, Gankoomon X and Black Seraphimon X. So they would complete 3 groups at once, the Royal Knights, the Three Fallen Archangels and the Seven Great Demon Lords. What do you all think?
    To be honest it was told there was going to be the chance for redemption in this V-Pet, so starting with an evil Digimon and heading into a more heroic one. So my bets are some kind of Angel-type form or instead, the Ultimate form of Erismon and possibly a Royal Knight.
    I see ... I completely forgot about the evolutionary line of Erismon, so it automatically excludes a Black Seraphimon X. All that remains is to pray for the remaining Royal Knights.

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    I personally just think dudes like Bagramon, Herrissmon, Sistermon etc are natural carries. The main reason we know GigaSeadramon is, is due to the card game. It's not in his actual profile or anything.
    So… because one Digimon was canonically stated to have the X-antibody in official Digimon media, other Digimon for which no such statement ever existed suddenly have the X-antibody too? That makes a whole lot of no sense.

Especially since only two days ago, when you falsely assumed that GigaSeadramon was only claimed to have the X-Antibody due to his inclusion in the original Pen-X V-pets, you tried to spin that as an argument of why he should potentially not be viewed as an X-Digimon. So how did the standpoint of “Maybe all of those natural carrier Digimon were never actually X-Digimon and we shouldn’t just assume them to be” suddenly spin around into making up claims about random other Digimon being natural carriers with no proof?

I come from the net
    1. It could be a derpy mistype of "MetalSeaDramon" or put it in the wrong classification.

2. If GigaSeaDramon actually gains "X Antibody", maybe the profile probably will tell you how X Antibody inside its Digicore will cause a mutation for no reasons?

3. Digimon Logic at the finest?

4. GigaSeadramon is already basically MetalSeadramon "X" but Giga version with "X" is actually the upgraded Sea Carrier model that will appear often while the old verson will be discarded COMPLETELY like... Falcomon and Kudamon...!! Oh it pains me to say that!

So... Which one of those option that makes sense? Nah.

I just contacted Buyee, but it seems it is no longer affiliated with Bandai Premium, so I can't buy this from there
    I am also unable to find this item with all the proxy listed here.
    What proxy are still available to buy this from?

Junior Commander
    Even if there's not a storefront listing, several proxies allow you to order directly from other online stores (i.e. Bandai Premium) as long as you provide the information necessary.

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt
    nippon-yasan defo still have them up on their store.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Hi, so, I don't really understand the whole antibody thing, but I love digimon virtual pets. Can anybody tell me if this includes the digimon from the previous release? I wasn't able to get the first X version (tho if anyone knows a cheap listing for them it would be much appreciated) and I can't really figure it out despite having read a LOT about this one. Also if anyone's looking, Japan You Want has preorders still open for the X ver 2.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendaciloquence View Post
    Hi, so, I don't really understand the whole antibody thing, but I love digimon virtual pets. Can anybody tell me if this includes the digimon from the previous release? I wasn't able to get the first X version (tho if anyone knows a cheap listing for them it would be much appreciated) and I can't really figure it out despite having read a LOT about this one. Also if anyone's looking, Japan You Want has preorders still open for the X ver 2.
    theyre mostly a different set of digimon, you can see the lists of whos in which version here:

https://wikimon.net/Digital_Monster_X

https://wikimon.net/Digital_Monster_X_Ver.2

so for the most part, the answer is no.

as for X antibody, the simpliest way to explain is that theyre redesigned versions of existing digimon (though some X digimon dont have original forms, such as alphamon)

Quote Originally Posted by Mendaciloquence View Post
    Hi, so, I don't really understand the whole antibody thing
    It's not an especially difficult concept to understand. You know how sometimes widespread use of antibiotics can cause bacteria to develop antibiotic resistance, making them quite a bit more dangerous? That's basically the concept behind X-antibody Digimon, but of course on a macroscopic level.
    In the backstory for the X-Digimon the Digital World's host computer wanted to drastically cull the population of Digimon by killing most of them off with the so called X-Virus (and transferring a few chosen ones to a new Digital World). At least 98% of Digimon did actually die (at least according to the X-evolution movie) but among the survivors were Digimon that had mutated to resist the X-Virus by developing what is called an X-antibody. Besides making the mutated Digimon immune to the X-Virus the X-Antibody, since it is directly modifying a Digimon's digicore, also mutates their appearance and can have all sorts of side effects, in many cases making Digimon more ferocious or unleashing more of their potential. It's worth noting that X-antibody Digimon can cause other Digimon to X-evolve either by sharing their X-antibody with them, or by having it taken from them by force.
    And then there is whole bunch of special cases and connected concepts like Death-X Evolution, "natural" carriers and so on which would take too long to explain.

Anyway, in a certain sense the origin of the X-antibody as an evolutionary adaption makes for a more accurate instance of evolution than most other evolutions in the franchise.
    Last edited by Theigno; 06-29-2019 at 04:00 PM.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast