With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Digital Monster X Version 2 Images, Info, and Pre-Order Details! Plus New Digimon!

I come from the net
    Maybe they really will reveal all candidates in the past voting poll even after Minervamon and LordKnightmon's X forms? Basically we (Voters) selected two among them so they come first so early as all candidates were completely already designed with their new X forms and planned to be selected randomly into this V-Pet X Antibody "Trilogy"?

Ain't got no mojo... Yamato_Man's Avatar
    Visit Yamato_Man's Youtube Channel Add Yamato_Man on Steam
    This makes me very excited!

Ain't got no mojo...
    If I understand correctly, there are 4 Digimons of Ultimate level that have not yet been relieved. In your opinion, who are they? My wish is for 3 of them to be Examon X, Gankoomon X and Black Seraphimon X. So they would complete 3 groups at once, the Royal Knights, the Three Fallen Archangels and the Seven Great Demon Lords. What do you all think?

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Doolander View Post
    If I understand correctly, there are 4 Digimons of Ultimate level that have not yet been relieved. In your opinion, who are they? My wish is for 3 of them to be Examon X, Gankoomon X and Black Seraphimon X. So they would complete 3 groups at once, the Royal Knights, the Three Fallen Archangels and the Seven Great Demon Lords. What do you all think?
    To be honest it was told there was going to be the chance for redemption in this V-Pet, so starting with an evil Digimon and heading into a more heroic one. So my bets are some kind of Angel-type form or instead, the Ultimate form of Erismon and possibly a Royal Knight.

I come from the net
    What theme of its final trilogy will have? Neutral? SGDL vs Royal Knights are too cramped to stuff in so maybe Olympus Twelve? Or Archangels?
    I cannot imagine...How.

Junior Commander
    Assuming the possibility of a third series, the only groups left with a similar scale to the RK and the SGDL are the Olympos XII and the Warrior Ten. Main issue with the Olympos XII is that it's unknown how Iliad fits into the Chronicle X story, but Minervamon X was in the Digimon X (albeit, as a fan-chosen option). Warrior Ten's position in the Chronicle X universe is also unknown, but they have close connections with Lucemon, and practically the entire Darkness Spirit line is in the Digimon X2.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Kinda unrelated to the last post, but I was having this conversation on Twitter about what about Bagramon being one of the few dark non X-Antibodies this time around, considering even super strong Digimon like the Seven Great Demon Lords, the Fallen 3 Great Angels and GrandDracumon had to carry it in order to seal them away from the Dark Area. Has anybody else came up with the idea that maybe the 'Brave Snatcher' that he carries into his right arms made from the Yggdrasil Server Tree may give him some kind of immunity to the X-Program? That would be an interesting twist considering they are fighting the Royal Knights.

I come from the net
    That is a fun bunch of new X evos. Who would have thought someone like Numemon would get it. What's next? Sukamon and Chuumon X? Ha ha ha... Oh no...

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    Kinda unrelated to the last post, but I was having this conversation on Twitter about what about Bagramon being one of the few dark non X-Antibodies this time around, considering even super strong Digimon like the Seven Great Demon Lords, the Fallen 3 Great Angels and GrandDracumon had to carry it in order to seal them away from the Dark Area. Has anybody else came up with the idea that maybe the 'Brave Snatcher' that he carries into his right arms made from the Yggdrasil Server Tree may give him some kind of immunity to the X-Program? That would be an interesting twist considering they are fighting the Royal Knights.
    I personally just think dudes like Bagramon, Herrissmon, Sistermon etc are natural carries. The main reason we know GigaSeadramon is, is due to the card game. It's not in his actual profile or anything.

So my answer is: "Bagramon is a natural carrier".

I come from the net
    .... I don't get that logic? Erismon, Sistermon and others just finally got their V-pet appearances since lately they all made game consoles often over V-Pet devices.

Back to topic:

Both Warrior Ten and Ancient Warriors? That would be very interesting since this DarkKnightmon got X whose is Xros. But having massive battlefield could break this world...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast