With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Digital Monster X Version 2 Images, Info, and Pre-Order Details! Plus New Digimon!

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Elentir View Post
    I find it interesting and a bit odd that we now have some corrupt angels with the X-antibody, but not a single normal angel. I wonder if there's a reason.

Oh, and this is actually Kiimon's first appearance outside of an artbook ever​. Way to go, little guy! Now we need some love for Ketomon and Hopmon...
    Apparently, one showed up as a cameo in one episode of Frontier.

Junior Commander
    Looking over him again and comparing him to the other X-Antibodies, Lucemon X feels more like a full-on evolution rather than an X-Antibody counterpart (and I suppose he technically is, as he is now an Ultimate instead of a Perfect). The change in design from Falldown Mode, especially the color scheme, is much more different in comparison to most other X-Antibodies. The Kenji Watanabe art style could also pass as a non-X-Antibody design. Overall, it is also vaguely reminiscent of Cupimon, which I really like.

Man, I'm not usually into the V-Pets, but that lineup is dope. It's also interesting that specific forms get X versions too, I don't recall having seen that before, really (BlackWarGreymon X notwithstanding).

Quote Originally Posted by Elentir View Post
    I find it interesting and a bit odd that we now have some corrupt angels with the X-antibody, but not a single normal angel. I wonder if there's a reason.

Oh, and this is actually Kiimon's first appearance outside of an artbook ever​. Way to go, little guy! Now we need some love for Ketomon and Hopmon...
    Clavid Angemon is an X antibody Digimon.

Tweaked the news since pre-orders are now open.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net
    Quote Originally Posted by YongYoKyo View Post
    Looking over him again and comparing him to the other X-Antibodies, Lucemon X feels more like a full-on evolution rather than an X-Antibody counterpart (and I suppose he technically is, as he is now an Ultimate instead of a Perfect). The change in design from Falldown Mode, especially the color scheme, is much more different in comparison to most other X-Antibodies. The Kenji Watanabe art style could also pass as a non-X-Antibody design. Overall, it is also vaguely reminiscent of Cupimon, which I really like.
    If Lucemon X became the "official" Non-X antibody digimon, what is the best name for him? As "evolved from Falldown Mode"? For me, Lucemon X's appearance is easily viewed as Jojo's bizarre advantage reference so I have nothing to say but honestly he could be good fit for "Adult" level.... Minus golden demonic wings.

This looks all very nice... not nice enough to nullify my dislike of V-pets and actually get one but holy shit, those are some nice additions.

I feel like GrandDracumon would be involved as a special enemy encounter. I could imagine him being the special event that triggers upon connection with the previous V-pets since he's currently messing with the "protagonist" of the tournaments they represent.

I'd be fine with a natural carrier getting an X-form, as long as the profile gives us an explanation for it. GigaSeadramon is an especially nice candidate for this dur to his association with the Crack Team who seem to be into hacking and crazy science so doubling down on an X-antibody would be right up their alley.

And perhaps the Falldown Mode part being dropped from Lucemon X signifies that he views x evolution as a (re-)ascension of sorts (although I'm that case renaming him Lucemon Getup Mode would have been more consistent lol).

I am loving Numemon X so, so much.

I wonder if Black Agumon X is just a recolor of Agumon X or if it'll have its own unique embellishments?

Wait so we're also getting Vamdemon and Lady devimon X?? Yay!

I'm disappointed no Shadow Seraphimon to fit in with his other two fallen comrades!

I mean, we do already have both MedievalDukemon and Dukemon X, as well as Gaioumon and BlackWarGreymon X. A MetalSeadramon X wouldn't be totally unprecedented.

As for GigaSeadramon, one of its cardass cards explicitly says it has the X-Antibody.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast