With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ReArise Updates- Rasenmon GM Images & Meaning, New Erismon Evo, & 1 Year Shikishis

ReArise Updates- Rasenmon GM Images & Meaning, New Erismon Evo, & 1 Year Shikishis

Update time!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A small stack of great ReArise updates today!

First, we know what the GM stands for in Rasenmon GM finally! It's 激昂, for 'gekiko/gekko' mode, meaning rage or fury. We already knew the Rasen was for Spiral, and based on the plot elements that equates to his evolution, something based on anger makes sense.

On top of that, we have our best clean look yet at Rasenmon GM.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Rasenmon GM is obtainable in game, but it appears you can't evolve your own Erismon into him at the moment (although that could change as a new chapter opens.)

On top of that, we have a bit of a surprise, since images of his 'non' corrupted evolution are in the game (potentially unlocking in game any moment now.)

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

And while it does look to be a purified Rasenmon, it's interesting just how many design elements are different, while certain elements (like the spike, gauntlets, etc.) are recognizable elements to some degree.

We don't know what his name is yet, whether it's Rasenmon or 'something else', but we should find out soon.

And last up, they are doing a shikishi campaign!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

It's nearly the one year anniversary of the game and Kenji Watanabe has drawn 5 shiskishi that they are giving away to celebrate!

To enter you follow the Digimon ReArise Twitter, and quote this tweet, along with the hastag #デジライズ1周年 , with a message to celebrate the anniversary of the game!

5 people will be chosen at random to get a random shikishi of the lead Digimon from the game.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

The Rearise Twitter has also been posting images of the finished shikishi alongside the Erismon plush they made early on for promotional usage: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.

Thanks to Chortos-2 for the images and information regarding Erismon's evolutions.

Update- The ReArise Twitter just added a message from Risa Taneda, the voice of Erismon!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

She congratulates the game on it's first anniversary, and mentions Erismn growing physically and mentally in a year filled with trouble. She says the story ahead gets disturbing with many battles you'll want to train and try hard for. Her and the staff will do their best to support Digimon ReArise

Update- And one from Adventure Director Kakudou, who is credited under a 'cooperation/production assistance' in ReArise's credits (along with Seki Hiromi.)

Image Thumbnail (custom)

He says the time to the anniversary passed fast didn't it? He also mentioned that recording a journey to a new world with familiar digimon, meeting new Digimon and new characters has been tremendously fun.

Update- The ReArise site added a new Digirise Communication.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

This one talks about it being the first anniversary of the games release.

They're workin on various updates and improvements so that everyone can enjoy Digimon ReArise, and they will share a small bit of content they are working on for the future.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

They discuss Battle Park being renewed, along with that they will have battle park related stories and to enjoy the new Battle Park.

They discuss the story hitting it's climax and how it'll be 2 parts as we know. They also ask us to look forward to the new 'appearance' of Erismon (the new evolution I'd assume.)

Image Thumbnail (custom)

2 new powerful Digimon are being added to ReArise (this is most likely both Erismon Ultimate forms) and how you'll be able to play as them via events that will be held during the anniversary period.

They are planning special events and campaigns for August, 'a special month for Digimon fans'. They are also working on the future of the main story and enrichment and updating various content in the game.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

They ask everyone to keep supporting Digimon ReArise.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Chortos-2 On Twitter Add Chortos-2 on Discord
    Sorry, to clarify about in-game evolutions and dates: the player’s initial Herissmon won’t evolve into Rasenmon GM, but a second Herissmon will be available in a gasha starting from 30 June (since each individual Digimon has a fixed evolution line in ReArise). Meanwhile, the new chapter is split into two halves, the first of which will be released 50 minutes from now and the second on 16 July. It remains to be seen which half the good form appears in.

Also, those shikishi are cute.

Junior Commander
    While the difference in bodyshape is drastically different, there are quite a lot of shared elements, albeit altered elements. Even GM's shoulder pelt-paws are present on regular mode's waist.

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    I imagine that purified Rasenmon is not going to be given a new name since there are already several examples of Digimon and their corrupt forms having the same base name such as Antylamon, Cherubimon, Ophanimon, and Meicrackmon.

Hell, even Raguelmon's name is meant to be related to Rasielmon given that Raguel is also named Akrasiel as well as there being a two letter difference between them.
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

I come from the net
    Belphemon already got Rage Mode so Gekko then? But it's odd to translate into English, "Fury" while it's written "G"... Nah who cares?

I like how Rasenmon GM's drill fingers look its rotating or bending? So wicked and creative. Pretty abnormal almost all over its whole appearance. Ripped off skin revealing its data skin(?) like Golemon in DW1 and drill teeth! Too many tails made it look less hedgehog lol

Honestly it kinda looks bear-ish rather than the hedgehog probably due to the "bear" pelt and buffed body... Even so very few drills on its back only on the front have more drills.

For new form of Erismon. Now that's the hedgehog! So many drills on its back! Surprised it's upgraded form of WereGarurumon version of SteFilmon with just one Royal Knight helmet mask. I thought I was so sure it'll be another humanoid form knowing that pattern. Due to its nose looks more of snout which is great to confirm it's Beast humanoid! Creativeness in Digimon restores my faith and made me joy.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Not keen on the mask tbh, but its a nice looking mega all the same.

Ain't got no mojo...
    His helmet reminds me of Duftmon but I'm super glad he didn't take the mechanical route like Metalgarurumon or fully armored like Miragegaogamon to me it's a perfect blend i like the helmet and the spiky hair popping out makes him seem like a Super Saiyan 2.

He's probably one of my newest favorite beast type digimon though i wonder what special qualities will these two get considering Stefilmon already rival Red digizoid his normal Mega form looks like he will probably have a higher purity of Red digizoid but Rasenmon GM I'm not sure.

I love the cowboy theme his purified form has. His perfect form had cowboy boots but I didnt expect them to actually go further with it.

Ain't got no mojo... DragonicEmperor's Avatar
    The Mega looks pretty dope.

Also that Dorumon art is too cute. He looks way more bright purple than usual.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Rasenmon looks pretty cool! Quite more than GM in my opinion. Altough Erismon is still my favourite from the line <3 I really like how dedicated and how much love they invest in ReArise campaigns, looking forward to see how this story will go on now. Cannot wait to play the Global version, so hopefully after Linkz's shutdown they will announce an official release date.

Ps. Kinda unrelated, but do we already know the etymology behind Jazamon's evo line name? I guess it's a total mystery.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast