With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Digimon Chronicle Update- Chapter 10!

Digimon Chronicle Update- Chapter 10!

Time for a new chapter!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

After a wait of a day it's time for the next chapter of Digimon Chronicle X!

But first, for those who need a catch up...

Chapters 1 and 2 in English can be found here.
    Chapters 3 and 4 in English can be found here.
    Chapters 5 and 6 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 7 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 8 in English can be found here.
    Chapter 9 in English can be found here.

Here's a quicky translation for now. Translation of the new chapter will be updated shortly.

Chapter 10- The Last of the Seven Great Demon Lords

At the bottom of the dark area, layer 1, figures of the Seven Great Demon Lords are seen...

Lucemon X has prepared a plan to go wild, and proposes they fight together. The other didn't necessarily want to listen to Lucemon X, but he felt bored and decided to ride on this proposal.

Thus the last of the Seven Great Demon Lords, Beelzebumon X, went from the bottom of the Dark Area to the battlefield of the old Digital World!
    Image Thumbnail (custom)

Now that we officially have the introduction of all the X forms of the Demon Lords, it'll be interesting to see what comes next...

Chapter 11 is coming tomorrow!

More to come!
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Add Grovyle48 on DeviantArt
    Well, I'm sure the rest of the RK X-Antibodies will be revealed and maybe Ogudomon or Lucemon Satan Mode. All this seems fairly straightforward.
    My Royal Knights stories:
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7922349/...Shining-Armour
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10931005/1/Holy-War

Holy War Chapter 42 is posted.
    In it, the Royal Knights' war against the Seven Great Demon Lords is now in full swing.

My Story blog:
    http://adragoninshiningarmour.tumblr.com/

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    So Beelzemon just joins in trying to murder the royal knights and end the world cuz he's bored. kinda funny that

Add frankiemon827 on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    So Beelzemon just joins in trying to murder the royal knights and end the world cuz he's bored. kinda funny that
    In particular, Dukemon and that would be great way to expand their rivalry

I come from the net
    Can't wait for the next chapter. So currently....

Jesmon rushed at Dark Area where the explosion started.
    Lilithmon X defeated Examon.
    Craniumon & Sleipmon X arrived late and ended up fighting against the swarm.
    Barbamon was challenged by DarkKnightmon and they X evolved.
    Demon X waited for the arrival of Royal Knights and charged his anger energy.
    Lucemon X made a chaotic scene and awakened Belphemon and Leviamon then granted them X forms.
    Beelzebumon X went to the battlefield.

So we are missing.... Magnamon, Duftmon, Gankoomon, Dukemon, Omegamon, LordKnightmon, UlforceV-dramon, Dynasmon, and Alphamon. And all members of SGDL are there.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    Can't wait for the next chapter. So currently....

Jesmon rushed at Dark Area where the explosion started.
    Lilithmon X defeated Examon.
    Craniumon & Sleipmon X arrived late and ended up fighting against the swarm.
    Barbamon was challenged by DarkKnightmon and they X evolved.
    Demon X waited for the arrival of Royal Knights and charged his anger energy.
    Lucemon X made a chaotic scene and awakened Belphemon and Leviamon then granted them X forms.
    Beelzebumon X went to the battlefield.

So we are missing.... Magnamon, Duftmon, Gankoomon, Dukemon, Omegamon, LordKnightmon, UlforceV-dramon, Dynasmon, and Alphamon. And all members of SGDL are there.
    The expanded version of the first four chapters bundled with the DMX actually showed Magnamon X at the start of chapter 1 whilst Craniamon and Kentaousmon got the X anitbody, so I guess he's just hanging out with King Drasil

whilst if this really is supposed to be the same universe as the original chronicle, it seems Alphamon, Omnimon, and Gallantmon were partners to the kids in that manga so they may avoid using those three (unless they were random ones and not RKs)

something else amusing about the expanded edition too, is that there's a random dead Leomon X on one of the panels.
    Last edited by Muur; 06-24-2019 at 09:27 PM.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    I was expecting all the X-Demon Lords to show up in the story and now I can say Lilithmon X-Antibody!!!! awwww~❤ I was hoping for this design since I first ever heard about the X-Antibody and now it's official! Also the fact she can even handle with Examon, one of the most destructive Royal Knights according to Cyber Sleuth, even if she has a back-up, proves how broken she is and I'm living for this reveal! Chronicle X is getting for real an interesting story enjoyable for both core and casual fans, pure lore with a little bit of good fanservice. I mean, who of us haven't fantasized with the idea of a Royal Knights VS Seven Great Demon Lords showdown!?

Design-wise, Lucemon X-Antibody is a close second to me while DarkKnightmon X-Antibody a well deserved third place for being one of the most sickening designs ever in Digimon. Now the only let the Olympos XII join the party starting with Minervamon X-Antibody and the three strongest groups would face a real struggle. I normally order just one V-Pet of each wave depending on the roster, but this time around I cannot decide between the two since I like so mucho the them. Having a V-Pet solely based on evil-side Digimon is such a hit, which means Arkadimon, Dracumon, Astamon, Baalmon, Mephistomon, DexDorugoramon, Murmukusmon, Bagramon will may see the light together!!

Ps. By the way, do we know what happened eventually with Kōta, Yūji, Shinji and all the crew from Digimon Chronicle?