With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bandai Taking Game Questions to be asked at Anime Expo Panel!

Bandai Taking Game Questions to be asked at Anime Expo Panel!

Another AX Update!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

There's been a number of updates regarding the Anime Expo Digimon panel in the last week. The new one makes it easy for people who won't be going to the convention to throw their hat in to get a question answered.

Bandai has put up a form where questions can be submitted for Producer Habu to answer regarding Digimon Survive or Digimon games in general for the panel.

The image they put up says to submit them by July 27th, but on their other account they say June 27th in text (July 27th wouldn't make much sense anyways.)

Update- Producer Habu says they got over 1,200 questions from fans for Anime Expo. The translation staff screamed. What they can answer at AX will be limited, but they will use the questions to help them understand what fans care about. He thanks everyone who sent questions.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Anime Expo 2019 is at the Los Angeles Convention Center July 4th thru 7th with a pre-show night on July 3rd.

The Future of Digimon panel will be Saturday, July 6th at 10am in Live Programming 5 (room LACC 404AB).

Previous details about the panel can be found here, here, here and here.

Thanks to Redneck Shroom for the heads up.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I submitted a question, I would be so excited to see it answered!

What are you guys asking him? I never know what to submit on these things and I dont want to ask something someone already did.

I come from the net
    I posted, "Will all special groups appear in the future games besides Royal Knights and SGDL?" and Pukumon & Minotaurmon's included too.

I think multiple questions are allowed in this post? Since it said "questions"?

Follow XDragon On Twitter Visit XDragon's Youtube Channel Add XDragon on Steam Add XDragon on DeviantArt Visit XDragon on XBox Live
    Asked about X Digimon in upcoming media as well as the new models from Links like CresGarurumon, Alter-S and Milleniummon
    Currently Raising:

20th anniversary V-Pet (Alphamon Version)
    RustTyrannomon & Alphamon

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    We can only ask one?

The one I put was "Who is your favourite Digimon Habu?" I think it'd be interesting to learn who it is, though I'll feel like a waste if it ends up being Omnimon or something lol

I wanted to ask if he'd tell us who the partner Digimon of the glasses guy is, and then also if there will be romance in survive

edit: I could put more by just opening the form again lol
    Last edited by Muur; 06-24-2019 at 03:10 PM.

Originally I was simply going to ask him “Why are we humans born into a cruel world filled with toil and suffering?” but then I saw that the question had to be related to Digimon. So I modified the question to “Why are we humans born into a cruel world filled with toil and suffering and will other Digimon games be coming to Steam?”

I ended up asking a standard question about their vision for Survive, as well as one about the series' LGBT representation, based on the discussion on here from a while ago. I'm pretty curious about whether they're keeping representation in mind going forward, or if the comparatively pretty heavily lgbt themes and characters of the Cyber Sleuth series (particularly Hacker's Memory) were just a natural extension on the themes they were trying to play with in those games to start with.

I guess it's a bit of a misnomer since representation is natural anyway, but I am just pretty curious about what seems to have been a very sudden shift that came with some really great representation, expanded on in interesting ways

Junior Commander
    Hmm, how to make a question out of asking them to start releasing a couple of new mons for each new game to fill out some incomplete lines?

Add Grovyle48 on DeviantArt
    I asked what his favourite lesser known Digimon was, and whether he had plans to fill out more Digimon evolution lines. I feel like those will probably have been asked before though. Really want to convince him or somebody to finish off the rest of the Hybrid evo lines though, haha.
    Last edited by Grovyle48; 06-25-2019 at 07:10 AM.
    My Royal Knights stories:
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7922349/...Shining-Armour
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10931005/1/Holy-War

Holy War Chapter 42 is posted.
    In it, the Royal Knights' war against the Seven Great Demon Lords is now in full swing.

My Story blog:
    http://adragoninshiningarmour.tumblr.com/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast