With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bandai Taking Game Questions to be asked at Anime Expo Panel!

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by Grovyle48 View Post
    and whether he had plans to fill out more Digimon evolution lines. Really want to convince him or somebody to finish off the rest of the Hybrid evo lines though, haha.
    Let me copy-paste these too.

edit: I submitted this:
    Hello, any plans to fill out any incomplete evolution lines/trees in the upcoming games? Or to maybe make evolution lines for digimon that don't have any currently? If you remove the applink cables, are appmon just digimon? Will we see any of them? Thank you for the games!
    If the letter/word count matters, there's no hope to get my answer chosen.

Also, I added my full name AND country of origin where they were asking for our name. Too much?
    Last edited by Grimmon; 06-25-2019 at 10:46 AM.

Ain't got no mojo... KoreeluStromboli's Avatar
    Follow KoreeluStromboli On Twitter Visit KoreeluStromboli's Youtube Channel Add KoreeluStromboli on DeviantArt
    Here's the question I submitted:

Will イグニートモン (Iguneetmon), known as Ignitemon in the English dub of Digimon Xros Wars, Digimon Fusion, appear in Digimon Survive or a future Digimon game?

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    According to Bandai Namco US, they have received more than 1,000 questions in a 3 days time, so they will make a selection of them that will be answered at the Anime Expo Panel! Please guys if anyone is there, let us know before the event the most relevant answers ^^ I asked mainly about the inclusion of more Hybrid/Xros/Appmon in future games, the chance for other Digimon groups but the RK & SGDL to get the spotlight, room for possible crossovers and connection between games (a la Mirei Mikagura, the Selectors or Rina Shinomiya) and some random questions, like if Spadamon from Super Xros Wars belongs indeed to the same "Legend-Arms" group of Zubamon & Ludomon from the 20th Anniversary project.

Added updated details of the received questions from Habu.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net
    Over 1000 questions and the question submit has ended already... I bet some of the questions might be the same questions to repeat. I hope they won't pick common questions that repeatedly ask the same answers. I want to see all the questions get... Every single answer in one go. Haha not possible.

But I'm really excited to see those answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    Over 1000 questions and the question submit has ended already... I bet some of the questions might be the same questions to repeat. I hope they won't pick common questions that repeatedly ask the same answers. I want to see all the questions get... Every single answer in one go. Haha not possible.

But I'm really excited to see those answers.
    I bet there is a lot of questions about the future of X-Antibody Digimon. They are popping out from everywhere lately.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

I come from the net
    And I hope they have some questions about the new future Digimon anime series to watch. Damn, the digimon traditions of the "magical girl transformation scene" will not die for sure.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12