With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Easy Pre-Orders for 5th Series of Digimon Acrylic Cards & New 0801 Shirt

Easy Pre-Orders for 5th Series of Digimon Acrylic Cards & New 0801 Shirt

You can actually order these easily now!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

After showing up a bit early at the Toei Store
    you can finally easily order these items at CDJapan!

First up, a 5th set of acrylic cards! The first 4 sets were quite popular, and these will likely be heavy imports, especially since the tradition of a wide selection of characters continues. The image above is 'slightly' better than what we had before.

The 5th series of acrylic cards (like the previous sets) can stay as cards or have pieces pop off and combine into an acrylic stand.

The 25 characters for the set are: Taichi (movie 1), Daisuke (02), Yamato (02), Digimon Emperor (02), Wallace (02), Jou (tri.), Juri (Tamers), Kenta (Tamers), Takuya (Frontier), Yoshino (Savers), Yuu (Hunters), Knight (Appmon) Gomamon, Puppetmon, Lighdramon, Omegamon Merciful Mode, Galgomon, Flamon, Bolgmon, Cheribumon (Virtue), ToyAgumon, PawnChessmon (Black and White), Dorumon, Damemon, and Oujamon.

A case of 25 should is 15,000 yen at CDJapan. (affiliate link, all the product links in this article are.)

And we also get a new 0801 shirt!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

This time we get a big swooping 0801 logo with Digimon Adventure written next to it, along with the crests right underneath.

The shirt is 2,500 yen at CDJapan, the size says large, but is also marked as 'free size', so it's likely this is the only size being made.

Better images once they are available!
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    You can actually order these easily now!

Image Thumbnail (custom)
    Any idea which is the one on the bottom right? I know it is a known one but my mind is stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmon View Post
    Any idea which is the one on the bottom right? I know it is a known one but my mind is stuck.
    Oujamon, Dokamon's Ultimate Grade in Appmon.

I find it pretty hilarious that the set is basically "have some primary and secondary anime characters... And also ToyAgumon!"

Knightooooooo Sannnnnnn

Updated with significantly better image of the cards.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Wow I have just realized that Knight has Leviathan's icons as part of its character background...that's a nice touch and I dig it! Now I wonder if the other AppliDrivers in this series had Minerva's one or even if they had any relevant symbol!

EDIT. The AppliDrivers has their own respective signature AppChips symbols!