With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Digimon Chronicle X Chapter 8 & New MonMon Memo!

Demon X looks really great. I wonder if they got Tenya Yabuno as a guest illustrator for this artwork or just emulated his stylistic quirks.
    His Super Ultimate theme is interesting, but since his profile in V-Jump states that his strength grows in accordance with his rage and he only achieves a state of Super Ultimate power once his rage "exceeds the limit"... So with the chapter mentioning him still storing up his energy I guess his plan hinges on whether he's still pumped up on max rage when the RK arrive.
    It's interesting how specificially he's targeting them too... It makes sense that he would hate them for being forces of good but in his original profile he was clearly stated to be pissed at God who so far doesn't really seem to have a connection to Yggdrasil and the RK (although it would be interesting to know his status during the whole X antibody debacle.) I wonder if them leaving out any specific mentions of God in the description of Demon X is just because they don't plan on incorporation him in the current scenario.

Also, unless they officially state DarkKnightmon to be Ultimate now, I'll still treat him as an extraordinary perfect in this cintinuity, same deal as with Astamon for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Chimera-gui View Post
    I thought Perfect made the most sense for him as well given his desire to usurp Bagramon whom I regard as Ultimate/Mega
    That argument doesn't really work though... It's not like usurption can't take place between two ultimates... even if they were both Ultimates with the about the same level of strength, Darkknightmon's motive still makes sense as getting rid of a rival.

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    I meant that DarkKnightmon is envious of Bagramon's power which wouldn't make much sense unless the former was weaker than the latter meaning them being the same level is unlikely hence the former being Perfect and the latter Ultimate.

Plus I believe Bagramon himself told DarkKnightmon to his face that they were never in equal level.
    Last edited by Chimera-gui; 06-20-2019 at 10:42 PM.

DarkKnightmon... I definitely didn't see that one coming. He looks posh as heck with all the gold accents. I rather like it!

Huh, didn't see that one coming! I was wondering if that "evil digimon" (singular) they referred to before was just a broader term, or something more specific. Very cool, and very surprising.

Can a brother get a Figuarts/Digivolving Spirits X-antibody 'mon? Please?

If DarkKnightmon has a X-antibody form now, I wonder if Bagramon be coming soon. I can see Mega Darkness Bagramon X.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

The low res art kills me when we get a highly detailed Digimon. DarkKnightmon looks amazing though. I hope we get lower forms of demons like childs and adults instead of just final forms too.

I come from the net
    I still don't know much about having V-pet devices but knowing those two red and purple V-pets that have SGDL ultimate ones whose are mostly Virus types, their previous evo lines most likely will be Virus types installed additionally equals to hoping some ones getting X forms for sure just like Renamon X and others did.

But does it mean a new jogress will appear? Like all of your theories popping lately after LordRagnamon in other old topics? Or maybe Odugomon will get X form since Jogresses are all raging about now!

I come from the net
    Well that's a surprise. That sure look more and more evil. Which fits them perfectly. You have to admit, these really fit sometimes.

Junior Commander
    Something I've noticed, Chapter 9 seems to be delayed by a day. It's saying 6/25 instead of 6/24. Or maybe I'm going crazy.

Edit: Actually, Chapter 9 seems to be released already?
    Last edited by YongYoKyo; 06-23-2019 at 07:42 PM.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by YongYoKyo View Post
    Something I've noticed, Chapter 9 seems to be delayed by a day. It's saying 6/25 instead of 6/24. Or maybe I'm going crazy.

Edit: Actually, Chapter 9 seems to be released already?
    yeah its out, the 25th is for is for chapter 10

also a box for chapter 11, though we'll find out when chapter 11 is out tomorrow I guess lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast