With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Digimon Chronicle X Update- Chapter 7, New Digimon, Another Teaser

Digimon Chronicle X Update- Chapter 7, New Digimon, Another Teaser

We knew this was coming...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

They announced it yesterday, and after the surprise a bit ago of the Digital Monster X V2, more of the new story should make everyone quite happy!

First, for those who need to catchup...

Chapters 1 and 2 in English can be found here.
    Chapters 3 and 4 in English can be found here.
    Chapters 5 and 6 in English can be found here.

Update- Then we have the new comic page above. Thanks to onkei for the translation.
    Top right- Emergency Dispatch is here!
    Bottom right- Evil Digimon, you shall not pass through me!
    Top left- They're trying to tear down the gate!
    Bottom left- Heh... I can't let this opportunity pass by

Onto the new chapter!

Update- Translation swapped out for a better one from onkei.

Chapter 7- The Gate of Darkness Opened

At the same time, Examon, who was on standby in the new Digital World, sensed disturbance from the Dark Area. Receiving a plea for help from Anubimon, Examon goes alone without orders to the Dark Area.

When he arrived at the entrance of the Dark Area, he saw masses of evil Digimon trying to break through the gate that was sealing them.

Examon, determining that the first course of action would be to maintain the balance between the old Digital World and the Dark Area, begins to eliminate the evil Digimon that had escaped from the netherworld.

The evil Digimon got pumped thinking that this would be their chance to take down a Royal Knight, but Examon shook off the numerous disadvantages against him as if they were nothing. He flattened one enemy after another, showing them his different level in strength as a Royal Knight.

The evil Digimon's vigor drained upon seeing his overwhelming power, but all of a sudden, they lost their fear of death and began a suicide attack from all sides. Their numbers were so great that Examon began to be pushed back. The mastermind who was controlling this swarm of thousands and thousands of evil Digimon was...

Lilithmon X who had X-evolved during this mayhem.
    Image Thumbnail (custom)

With a playful smile, Lilithmon X herself joined in the attack, defeating Examon. At last, the evil Digimon were free from the Dark Area.

News of this incident spread throughout the Dark Area in the blink of an eye. Hearing that one of the Seven Demon Lords had achieved a new X-evolution and defeated one of the Royal Knights increased the spirits of other evil Digimon.

On top of getting to see Lilithmon X, they gave us another teaser...

Chapter 8 is coming tomorrow!

So once again... more to come!
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Dang they went all out for Layl-I mean Lilithmon X, I like it (is this the right thread to comment on her?)

also interestng they're posting so much about the digital monster X magna, it's been like 18 months lol. looking forward to seeing more

Ain't got no mojo... ArsDaemonum's Avatar
    Follow ArsDaemonum On Twitter Add ArsDaemonum on DeviantArt
    All this news for the new Digital Monster X, it's wonderful to see them throw us new designs this soon! The motif they chose for Lilithmon X is wonderful, I dig her butterfly aesthetics. I can't wait to see more!

Ain't got no mojo... Hoozuki_Suigetsu's Avatar
    Man, this is hype, if only digimon created storylines like this, even weekly it would be so much more invested in the franchise

With Examon being added to the story, it might not be too long before we see his x form soon.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

Junior Commander
    Butterfly theme is great, especially with how the Lust crest is incorporated.

Original Lilithmon's clothing was more indicative of a Chinese imperial consort or a high-class geisha design. Lilithmon X's clothing is a way more risque and provocative courtesan design, while still being a beautiful Asian design.

Edit: I've noticed that the 1904 opera, Madama Butterfly, seems like a possible huge source of inspiration for Lilithmon X. It's pretty well-known (though I'm mainly only familiar with the Bayonetta incarnation).
    Last edited by YongYoKyo; 06-19-2019 at 07:29 PM.

Updated the translation with one from onkei.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    I do like that Lilithmon X retains the original's elegance despite being more risque than her predecessor, especially with the butterfly wings.
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

Added the new comic page.

I come from the net
    Having the demonic butterfly wings mimicking the Great Archangels' multiple wings is genius. Even both wings of her have different designs is pretty interesting. But maybe that's her activated battle technique because of the Lust symbol shown on that her wing?

Surprised Lilithmon X didn't get even more exposed for having X Antibody, more additional demonic designs actually made her look even beautiful and stronger. I like how colorful gradient shading on her whole design look!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast