With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Digimon Chronicle X Update- Chapter 7, New Digimon, Another Teaser

I come from the net
    5 unidentified Evil ones are probably remains unknown just for the sake of the plot story forever.

But TMS is right about one among them, it does belong to VenomVamdemon.

The top above is pretty much common-looking one. Two X forehead ones I shouldn't say it's Dracomon X, I seriously doubt.
    Other one with X on odd place located on its "nose" is probably interesting one. It'd be nice if they will be revealed as new ones with X forms like Renamon X and others but specifically for Virus types.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    5 unidentified Evil ones are probably remains unknown just for the sake of the plot story forever.

But TMS is right about one among them, it does belong to VenomVamdemon.

The top above is pretty much common-looking one. Two X forehead ones I shouldn't say it's Dracomon X, I seriously doubt.
    Other one with X on odd place located on its "nose" is probably interesting one. It'd be nice if they will be revealed as new ones with X forms like Renamon X and others but specifically for Virus types.
    I can see one as Bagramon X. Why only bring in Dark Knightmon and not include Bagramon? I can also see Malo Myotismon and Machinedramon getting a X forms too. With Dexmon and GranDracmon already X-antibody, why not get the strongest of the strongest?
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryudamon View Post
    I can see one as Bagramon X. Why only bring in Dark Knightmon and not include Bagramon?
    It's been done before, and it's not like DarkKnightmon popped up out of nowhere within the recent V-Pets. DarkKnightmon is a Perfect-level evolution for Impmon/Phascomon in the Pendulum ver.20th.

I come from the net
    Well instead of BelialVademon, yet we still didn't have Vamdemon X.... DarkKnightmon X is just a huge surprise maybe it's digimon staff's favorite but Vamdemon is supposed to be their favorite :/

Oh I wish Voltobautamon gets X antibody just like BelleStarrmon X does.

Add Amandil7 on DeviantArt
    I love her design. I like how it evokes the Monarch butterfly, a huge symbol in occultism. The eyes are a nice touch too and visually add in the Nazar element.

Not a huge fan of her crest wing although it gives her a crazed uneven look, wish it was less simple and more elaborate like her other wing. Overall I'm glad it's not overly sexual, I love the vivid gradients, it gives her a playful and chaotic vibe that fits her well.

I come from the net
    Wow. Not the obvious joke I thought it'd be but still, this is a really nice look. Very evil yet beautiful. Great work.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chaos Entity View Post
    Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth and Digimon World: Next 0rder are big-budget video games that were readily available not only throughout Japan,but across the world.
    Digimon Chronicle X is a marketing campaign for the Digital Monster X Virtual Pets, which are online-order only. They aren't even remotely comparable.

I think that's Theigno's point.
    Overall Significance is a factor but in general my point was rather that multidimensional claims are made about a scenario that so far has not even mentioned or acknowledged explicit connections to universes of other continuities with the only “supporting” statement being perfectly explainable without involving any other part of the multiverse.

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Maybe, but it wouldn't be the first time this has been stated recently.
    ...And? "OMG all worlds" had been a generic Digimon villain thing since 02 and it's never been practically relevant. It's especially not relevant when it comes up in a different context in an unrelated story.

Cyber Sleuth states that killing a Demon Lord makes the DLs in other universes stronger, and in Next Order, Alter-B wants to destroy all Digital Worlds so that he can merge them all together and rule it.

In both games, we have multiple alternate universes cross over, with Dawn/Dusk (sayo)+Cyber+ReDigitize (Rina+Mirei)+World 1 (Mameo)+Next Order+Adventure (meicoomon) all crossing over combined in both games, which likely means part of Alter-B's plan is to destroy those universes DWs+others.
    And nothing about this has any relevance for the V-pet Lore. You can argue that the events of Next 0rder would affect Digimon Story, Re.digitize, etc because those are explicitly part of that specific crossover scenario (Minus Adventure since nothing about the white fang stuff actually ties in with Tri), but as long as Chronicle X doesn’t do the same, that speculation is baseless.

I mean, we can't count cyber sleuth lore for all of the franchise
    ...Exactly. And realistically, unless it’s confirmed that involved writers are making a coordinated effort, it’s sensible to assume that the lore of different continuities is valid only for its source including parts of their lore that claims to make statements relevant to continuities outside itself.
    Last edited by Theigno; 06-24-2019 at 01:46 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234