With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Digimon Chronicle X Update- Chapter 7, New Digimon, Another Teaser

This is a perfect set up for GranDracumon Death X evolving Examon, since Death X evolution was mentioned with GranDracumon another update but I don't want to get my hopes up.

I like the eye and butterfly motif on Lilithmon.

It's really cool seeing Anubimon in all of this too. I hope he gets x evolvution.
    Last edited by flintlock; 06-19-2019 at 10:33 PM.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    I wonder if we're meant to identify the shadowy evil Digimon in that one panel. One of them at least looks like VenomVamdemon's crotch.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

I like the butterfly aesthetic, although I can't help but wish they had gone a little... uglier, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by BlankShell View Post
    I like the butterfly aesthetic, although I can't help but wish they had gone a little... uglier, I suppose.
    Wait is Lilithmon homaging Flymon? She has similar eyes in then same colors on her wings, she has honeycombs on her lower dress, and bug wings. Which arent a bee's but still.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    The eyes are probably in reference to her attack, Nazar Nail, nazars being amulets with eye designs that protect against the Evil Eye.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

I come from the net
    Maybe "Honeycomb" design is probably simply digital-looking rather than Bee honeycombs?

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    So the evil Digimon below Anubismon seems to be Lucemon X, right?

Lilithmon X designs looks nice... I always enjoy X-forms of non armored Digimon because they need to have more changes than simply getting spikier. Overall her outfit looks great although even with the Crest on it the right wing looks kind of plain in comparison to the rest of her design. Maybe if the wing itself had a bit more of a pattern/texture on it...

Anyway, the story is heating up nicely... Examon being defeated by a "playful" Lilithmon X was unexpected but it makes sense from a general lore/balance standpoint that individual Demon Lords would be stronger than the individual Royal Knights to make the story work since there 12 Digimon in one group and only 7 in the other.

Looking forward to seeing either Examon X or maybe Death-X Examon (Death-Xamon?). What I am hoping for is maybe something like Death-X Examon going on a rampage that neither the Royal Knights or Demon Lords are able to stop from some convoluted reason and then, from their sanctuaries at the different ends of the Digital Worlds Volcanicdramon and and Metallicdramon appear and we get a 3 dragon showdown as a nice way to tie in those two with the general Digimon Lore in a more substantial way. Somewhat of a low probability scenario since neither of the two had been associated with X-antibody stuff before, but Volcanicdramon was incorporated into V-Pets before, so maybe...

For a Demon Lord of Lust, Lilithmon X is quite more conservative than any other X evolved female digimon

I come from the net The Chaos Entity's Avatar
    I really hope this leads to us seeing Examon X!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast