With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Digital Monster X Version 2 Announced, Pre-Orders and Details Next Week

Quote Originally Posted by YongYoKyo View Post
    Larva doesn't mean insect. Larva is referring to an infant stage, perhaps the fetal stage. Lucemon Larva is some sort of angelic fetus, possibly symbolizing a newborn evil god or possibly demonizing Lucemon's origin as a pure child.
    Larva also happens to be a Latin term meaning "ghost, demon, or evil spirit", which fits Lucemon Larva the best out of all possible definitions of the word.

I'm really stoked to hear about the X2! The Pendulum20 has been my favorite release so far, but I still had fun with the X and it's a different take on things. The shells look really, really good.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    The Demon Lords have never appealed to me all that much, but even so it's nice to see them getting their own v-pets. I believe this is the first time Barbamon, Lilithmon and Leviamon will be raisable, and I'm sure fans of those Digimon are ecstatic.

I'm perfectly content with the original X's, but depending on the overall lineup I might get these too.

I come from the net The Chaos Entity's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wildwing64 View Post
    The Demon Lords have never appealed to me all that much, but even so it's nice to see them getting their own v-pets. I believe this is the first time Barbamon, Lilithmon and Leviamon will be raisable, and I'm sure fans of those Digimon are ecstatic.

I'm perfectly content with the original X's, but depending on the overall lineup I might get these too.
    Barbamon, maybe, but Lilithmon was in the Pendulum Progress 2.0: Armageddon Army, released (I believe) during either Tamers or Frontierís original run.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234