With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Digital Monster X Version 2 Announced, Pre-Orders and Details Next Week

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    There has never been any evidence there is any legal issue regarding Bandai, Toei, etc. using V-Tamer related content (frankly, we have plenty of proof there is none.) Fans just couldn't accept that a licensee had simply not got approval to do something from Bandai, and Bandai slapped them down. That some people continue to decide on their own that there is an issue doesn't change that there has never been evidence of any such thing (moreso when you consider just how often things designed for V-Tamer show up in the franchise, it's somewhat laughable.)
    Fair enough, it is odd that Maters wasn't able to UlforceV-dramon Future Mode though.
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

I come from the net
    Ah ha ha I knew Demon X got some designs from King Calamity of Yugioh but he look somewhat less scary. But I'm glad he got claw wings!

Lucemon Falldown Mode X's design is really completely different. Whole holy angel designs all over him even half demon wing. He got Vylon armor I see... lol
    His hairstyle gained bird wings. Huh

So SGDL got red crystals. Nice

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    It seems theyre just going with "Lucemon". no falldown mode or anything like that. weird

(not my pic)

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    Lucemon always had head wings though, in fact it was pointed out in the comments of Bogleech's review for Lucemon that Japanese depictions on Old Scratch tend to be better about remember that he was an Angel originally which also explain why Satan in Devilman is also meant to be attractive and even sports head wings as well.
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

I come from the net
    Weird it'll complicate things up... Lucemon X stole Jupitermon's "halo" and Dio's form "Heaven Ascension". Nice but is that Silver Holy Ring? Not GOLDEN?

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    Lucemon X stole Jupitermon's "halo"
    It's not really a new concept. Lucemon SM used all 7 crests as halo-like "crowns," with the Pride "halo" directly above him.

I love Lucemon but I hope he's an ultimate still. We never got any new x antibodies at that level last time. Demon has a ripoff of Ulforce Vdramon Future Mode's digimental on his belt too.

Man, it feels like the originals were not that long ago... seems like a short turnaround time comparatively.

I come from the net
    Yeah Lucemon Falldown Mode always have wing pair on the head. It's just me assumed Lucemon X's "bird wings" is new one while the lower one below that new big one is "original wings" but with the new images, I realized there are 3 wing pairs on his hairstyle. Surprised all demonic bat wings are gone and he is very so much looking Holy and holier.... But honestly all golden colors on every wings made it look like it's bird feather wings rather than angel wings in my view.

Maybe it must be that X antibody's effect amplifying his half Holy power stronger and other half Dark power completely vanished but he is still SGDL leader.

Junior Commander
    Rather than actually being holier, it's most likely a case of a false appearance of appearing holy. It's a common concept: the prideful fallen angel takes on the appearance that best represents their peak. It caters to the Vanity side of Pride.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast