With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: JewelBeemon shinka!!!

Junior Commander

JewelBeemon shinka!!!

Ok, so I'm writing a very large fanfic (as I've mentioned time and again) and I need the help of you at with the will once more.

In my fic I'm giving Daisuke, Iori, and Miyako crests, and I'm giving ken back the crest of kindness. So Stingmon evolving with the crest of kindness would be JewelBeemon (a given) but I'm not sure what to make JewelBeemon evolve to without making one up. I mean sure, I could just do GranKuwagamon but thats unoriginal and I don't want him to share anything with Dinobeemon. I was thinking, "Hey! GrandisKuwagamon" but then I figured, x antibody digimon have no place in the adventures universe. So do you guys have any good thoughts on who I could make JewelBeemon evolve to?

Now before you say it, yes i know Stingmon's true perfect is Dinobeemon and if he evolved independantly of Xv-mon he would still be Dinobeemon. But I'm changing that. Besides, the way I figure it, a crest is sorta like a digimental. It influecnes who the digimon becomes. I have a theory that if any Greymon evolved with the crest of courage they would always become MetalGreymon vaccine. It makes some sense when you figure that he evolved to SkullGreymon when the properties of Taichi's crest were compromised. Sure there's no proof, but again, this is fanfiction. I can make up whatever the heck I want.

I'm also making dark evolutions of Xv-mon, stingmon, ankylomon, and aquilamon. If you guys want some say in that, feel free to post. By the way, just to give you guys a heads up, I making plans to go to film school and study to be a movie director. So if I can get copyright from Bandai and Toei then this very well might make it to the big screen someday. This means, you guys have a chance to influecne a possible digimon live action movie. So, either you guys will be backing me or not, it's up to you.

I come from the net

Re: JewelBeemon shinka!!!

Go with SaberLeomon or TyraantKabuterimon.

Follow SeiferA On Twitter Visit SeiferA's Youtube Channel Add SeiferA on Steam Add SeiferA on DeviantArt

... kinda wishing for the utterly impossible, aren't ya?
    -2005 Pokemon Rocks America Finalist in Dallas, TX-
    -2006 Journey Across America Participant in Houston, TX-
    -2007 PBR Gamestop Tournament Champion in San Antonio, TX-
    -2009 and 2010 Pokemon Video Game Championship Participant in Dallas, TX-

*reads thread*

*has trouble understanding what he just said so goes WTF*

*goes away and then comes back*

<_< *laughs* ^_^ *walks away from thread*
    A wise man once said to me, "life is hard, but it's harder if you're stupid" - Duthos

I come from the net

I thought about GrandisKuwagamon before I came in here. Why no place? MetalPhantomon proved that X-Antibodies can still get some line of work in a normal series like Savers.

I come from the net

I'm sorry but I hate posts/threads that go "one day I'm going to get the copyright for blah, and make a liveaction *blah* movie", they tend to happen, oh like, NEVER?! Plus the ideas aren't usually good, and most people wouldn't give two shits about them. Harsh, yes. But it's the truth >_>;

I come from the net
    Add The Golux on Steam

In terms of the line, TyrantKabuterimon is probably a better shot than most (tho IIRC it is X), but your chances of getting the rights for that are basically nil/

I come from the net

Whoa, didn't read the last part. Naw, never going to happen. By the time you get through film school it will be too late, the series and interest will be dead... Yeah, and plus, what is the point of the fanfic... you are kinda revealing all the spoilers. I approach my fics like this... I pick some digimon... and don't look at the possible evolutions... ergo... no spoilers and people are interested. People wonder "Wow, what will that one become..."

I come from the net
    Add The Golux on Steam

I always plan evos ahead (tho I don't always tell). I think there are better things to make surprises out of than Evolutions.

I come from the net

I think ahead 1 or 2 spaces, but not the complete Evos, mainly cause mine is long, and some super kewl evos might come out that I could input. If I find no use for the evos or see n o interesting further developments in an evolution... ;D well then... makes for some juicy death scenes...

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast