With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Erismon's dark Ultimate is named Rasenmon GM, Playable Soon

Erismon's dark Ultimate is named Rasenmon GM, Playable Soon

A few small updates for ReArise...

After finally seeing him roughly a month ago, we finally have some more info on this guy. Rasenmon GM is the name of this very spiky fellow. We don't know what the GM stands for, but with him being created from Erismon combining with Spirals, Rasen makes perfect sense (since it just translates to spiral.)

A few small new images of him above.

The character will be playable in game soon, but it appears he won't be evolvable from the character's Erismon.

Whether Erismon's proper Ultimate ends up being a purified Rasenmon or something else yet unseen hopefully we will find out soon.

Thanks to Chortos-2 for the info and Muur for the heads up.

ReArise is coming to the US and various other countries soon.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

The GM obviously stands for “Genome Mode.” Lord Genome will once again rule as Spiral King!

I was just thinking about how we hadn’t gotten any new Digimon in a while. A name is definitely better than nothing!

Edit: I suppose we did get Jazamon’s line recently.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    The GM kinda implies that the good guy will be called Rasenmon too, which would be interesting if so.

I'm glad he ended up being playable! will be nice if it comes with a playable Pusumon too if it comes in an egg, cuz then we'd have two new 3D models.

I come from the net
    ? Not "G" something Mode? Hmm that's quite unusual pattern.... And surprisingly for Erismon's Ultimate level, it got short and very simple name. I guess all of Erismon's whole line sure have very short names that easy to remember. I mean there were few such bizarre naming senses of other ones in Linkz and Digimon Anniversary of Legend-Arm types.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    ? Not "G" something Mode? Hmm that's quite unusual pattern.... And surprisingly for Erismon's Ultimate level, it got short and very simple name. I guess all of Erismon's whole line sure have very short names that easy to remember. I mean there were few such bizarre naming senses of other ones in Linkz and Digimon Anniversary of Legend-Arm types.
    It will be Gsomething Mode, we just don't know what the something is. All the recent games shorten names such as Lucemon Satan Mode to Lucemon SM, or Leopardmon Leopard mode to Leopardmon LM, etc. Bandai will reveal it eventually, probably in the in game profile once he's playable.

I come from the net
    Oh that's right... I haven't played Arise game app. Okay I see.

Hope they release new Digimon ones after Rasenmon. Honestly I'm surprised Links and Linkz will be soon ending.... I was so hoping they'd last longer so I can collect all of them. Ugh

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    I don't really dig this new Rasenmon GM form to be honest, neither his name, especially compared to how much I like Erismon's design, so I just hope for a regular "virtuous" Rasenmon form to set things up to me similar as what happened with Razielmon/Raguelmon before. "Rasen" meaning "Spiral" it's definitely an indicator that ReArise's storyline is now into its climax (or at least of its first arc), so I'm eager to see what will happen next. If only, I would appreciate that in the meantime Bandai will give us a proper artwork for Erismon's whole line as well as a good piece of interesting lore!

I come from the net
    That's interesting but I really wonder what a good version would be. And yeah, that does fit as a name.