With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Digimon Figure-rise Standard WarGreymon & Omegamon Model Kit Prototypes Shown

Ain't got no mojo...
    got my omegamon in yesterday and it was pretty easy to build, took a few hours, but overall pretty simple and pretty awesome!

I come from the net
    That is pretty cool. Nice to see that finished. Thanks for sharing.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Happy to share. Iíll be sure to post wargreymon too once he arrives

These look amazing. I added them to my x-mas list. Are they pre-painted or do they need painting?

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by jetman91 View Post
    These look amazing. I added them to my x-mas list. Are they pre-painted or do they need painting?
    pre colored but details on omegamon like the eyes, stomach jewel and sword blade are stickers.

my wargreymon got delayed till the end of the month unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by Fenrys View Post
    pre colored but details on omegamon like the eyes, stomach jewel and sword blade are stickers.

Oh that sucks. I hate delays. But that tends to happen with imports. Hope by some miracle you get it before the holidays.

Ugh I hate stickers. I might just paint detail on them.

Ain't got no mojo...

Oh that sucks. I hate delays. But that tends to happen with imports. Hope by some miracle you get it before the holidays.

amazons current estimate is the 21st so heres hoping. whats odd is i ordered omegamon later than wargreymon, just a few days before release

i hate stickers as well, but am terrible at painting. ive done a few custom transformers and the paint never comes out how i want it

amazons current estimate is the 21st so heres hoping. whats odd is i ordered omegamon later than wargreymon, just a few days before release

i hate stickers as well, but am terrible at painting. ive done a few custom transformers and the paint never comes out how i want it
    Yeah painting takes time and patience. I'm an art director so painting is something I'm skilled at. But it's not my favorite art form. I much prefer to sketch.
    Last edited by jetman91; 12-05-2019 at 10:02 AM.

Ain't got no mojo...
    im better at building things, work construction, build pcs, stuff like that. i suck at making them look pretty haha, though some of my custom transformers turn out really well because im forced to mix and match parts that are already the right colors, so mine tend to have a level of cleverness that is lacking in some painted figure customs

im better at building things, work construction, build pcs, stuff like that. i suck at making them look pretty haha, though some of my custom transformers turn out really well because im forced to mix and match parts that are already the right colors, so mine tend to have a level of cleverness that is lacking in some painted figure customs
    Building is also a form of art. People don't think it is, but it's actually more innovative than making things look pretty. Sometimes the two overlap. Like these models. They are figures you put together, but someone had to draw them first. Then someone had to deconstruct the sketch into a model mold. Same with architecture. The architect has a vision. The construction workers are the sculptors that mold and put the pieces together. PCs are a little different. Tech stuff is a little different though. Processors and hardware is more important than ascetics when it comes to technology. But someone has to design what the computer will look like.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast