With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: DigiFes 2019 Updates- 20th Film Promo & 02 Cast Members added to Guest List

DigiFes 2019 Updates- 20th Film Promo & 02 Cast Members added to Guest List

Some updates!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Since they're in the midst of the second ticketing period, they've decided to tease a bit more of the content for DigiFes 2019.

First up, while not really a surprise, it's been announced there will be some sort of promo video for the upcoming 20th Anniversary film at the event.

On top of that, they've announced 2 more guests!

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

From the cast of Digimon Adventure 02, Junko Noda (V-Mon) and Naozumi Takahashi (Wormmon) have both been added to the guest list!

A nice surprise audition with under 2 months to go that should make quite a few people happy.

The previously announced guests are....

Image Thumbnail (custom)

All the actors who play the Adventure kids in tri. and the upcoming 20th film.
    All the actors who play the Digimon partners.
    Ayumi Miyazaki and AiM.

DigiFes 2019 will be July 28th, 2019 at the Maihama Amphitheater.

More updates to come no doubt!

Thanks to onkei and shin for some translation help
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ain't got no mojo... KoreeluStromboli's Avatar
    Follow KoreeluStromboli On Twitter Visit KoreeluStromboli's Youtube Channel Add KoreeluStromboli on DeviantArt
    It's very telling that the seiyuus of V-mon, Daisuke Motomiya's Partner Digimon, and Wormmon will be guests at DigiFes 2019. That and the presence of Daisuke's statue at the Digimon display of Anime Japan 2019 have me convinced that he [and probably Ken Ichijouji] will have a fairly crucial role in the upcoming 20th film.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Careful not to set yourself up for disappointment.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Completely digital
    Quote Originally Posted by KoreeluStromboli View Post
    It's very telling that the seiyuus of V-mon, Daisuke Motomiya's Partner Digimon, and Wormmon will be guests at DigiFes 2019. That and the presence of Daisuke's statue at the Digimon display of Anime Japan 2019 have me convinced that he [and probably Ken Ichijouji] will have a fairly crucial role in the upcoming 20th film.
    The Daisuke's statue existed before, so I think they just display this in the Anime Japan 2019, since it is part Adventure (02).

I remember seiyuus of V-mon and Wormmon appear in a Fest (before Tri started), but Daisuke and Ken hadn't a crucial role in Tri. So, I really doubt their appearance means anything for the 20th film.