With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: First look at Precious GEM ULForceV-dramon via Prototype

First look at Precious GEM ULForceV-dramon via Prototype

This is a nice one!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

After being announced last year, we finally get our first look at the prototype for the Precious GEM figure of ULForceV-dramon!

Formally announced and shown at the Digimon Talk at Megahobby Expo 2019 Spring which just ended, the figure looks quite impressive.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Appearing in a few things, but most popularly known from V-Tamer as the Ultimate form of Zeromaru, this will no doubt be a popular figure with fans once released.

With the Digital Talk ending, the figure is being moved to the show floor for display.

It's a spectacular looking figure at this point, and I really look forward to more.

Update- Digi_topics nabbed a few photos from the expo floor.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

The placard says it's expected to be released in 2020.

Update- And some shots from amiami.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Would that it wasn't a G.E.M, I would get it in a heartbeat. Totally pro deep cut merchandise.

G.E.M is looking to steal my wallet. The model looks great so far as the design look on point and the pose is cool and pretty fitting of him as well so I would love to have this guy, I just wish that it didn't cost an arm and a leg to do it.

I come from the net
    Wow. That sure is interesting. I bet it'll look great colored.