With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Precious GEM Beelzebumon & Behemoth in Color at Megahobby Expo 2019 Spring

Precious GEM Beelzebumon & Behemoth in Color at Megahobby Expo 2019 Spring

Fantastic looking!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

After first seeing a prototype at Jump Festa last year, we have images of Precious GEM Beelzebumon & Behemoth in full color!

The figure is currently on display at Megahobby Expo 2019 Spring on a rotating stand to show off every angle.

The design of the stand kind of makes you wonder if it might be included with the figure (like how you could get Precious GEM Angewomon Holy Arrow Version with the lightup stand.)

The figure itself really looks fantastic, with the paintjob on this one being fantastic.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Great looking figure, and we'll update with more images, and hopefully more news comes out of Megahobby Expo!

Update- Some more photos of the figure thanks to highrunder...

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

And thanks to digimon_info we have an image of the big display over the Digimon figure corner...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Update- More photos, this time from amiami.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

The placard says it's planned for release in 2020 and the price is currently undecided.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Welp, there goes the contents of my wallet. Again.

Green eyes, eh? Interesting choice. Usually it's red without Blaster Mode, especially with Behemoth.

I would honestly buy a Behemoth by itself just for poses with other figures.

Quote Originally Posted by BlankShell View Post
    Green eyes, eh? Interesting choice. Usually it's red without Blaster Mode, especially with Behemoth.
    While associated with the non-blast mode form there's nothing that Behemoth would technically have to do with Beelzebumon as a species since it is its own entity.
    The eyes could be different in the final product (or replaceable although I'm not sure if they do that for those kind of figures) or the way they have the holstered gun and the flapping Jacket aligned they could include Blast mode Wings to stick on the back lol

Add Mugenlazlo on DeviantArt
    Ai and Mako would be proud.

I would definitely buy both of Beelzebumon & Behemoth for their great poses.

I come from the net
    Wow. That is really nice. A very fancy but nice GEM. heh heh But really, glad to see color.