With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Future of Digimon Panel at Anime Expo 2019

Future of Digimon Panel at Anime Expo 2019

A bit of con news!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

With Anime Expo 2019 a little over a month away, we have info for an official panel!

On Saturday, July 6th at 10am in Live Programming 5 (room LACC 404AB) there will be a panel called 'The Future of Digimon'.

The panel description on the Anime Expo website gives some basic information, along with showing the panel is being presented by both Toei and Bandai:
    Come to a digi-monumental panel presented by Toei Animation and BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America! Join us as we talk about the Digimon brand, watch new trailers, Q&A session, giveaway prizes, and more!

A few interesting teases there, which will hopefully pan out. The panel is scheduled to run for an hour.

Hopefully we get some good info in the panel and some Digimon related guests get announced for the panel and convention.

In addition, on top of the normal range of people who offer to take pictures and be on the floor and at panels for us, I'll be at Anime Expo this year for the entire convention.

We'll update with any further special Digimon stuff that gets announced for Anime Expo.

Anime Expo 2019 is at the Los Angeles Convention Center July 4th thru 7th with a pre-show night on July 3rd.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Oh boy, this will have some huge news! What!?

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Maybe that's when we'll get a release date for dub ReArise, since I figure this is a western event?

though most importantly, I demand Marc cosplays as Veedramon

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Maybe ReArise Western release date? Survive release date? Appmon dub? I cannot wait to find out.

Follow KoreeluStromboli On Twitter Visit KoreeluStromboli's Youtube Channel Add KoreeluStromboli on DeviantArt
    I look forward to the news that comes out of the panel.

Oooh, this sound exciting. Maybe this is where we will get some Survive info. Fingers crossed!

Follow KiriGuy On Twitter
    Ooh this sounds cool, I especially like the look of that "watch new trailers" bit, Anyone know if this would be streamed online? I've never looked into Anime Expo before but would love to see this.