With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What are your thoughts on a season focusing on the X antibody or Olympos XII

I come from the net
    Checking, I have my own full idea for a series, a series idea about the Banchos, a series idea I got help here from here about kids from all over the world, but no idea for the 12. I'll have to try to start that up. That an idea with all these new ones from the phone games.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Neo View Post
    Checking, I have my own full idea for a series, a series idea about the Banchos, a series idea I got help here from here about kids from all over the world, but no idea for the 12. I'll have to try to start that up. That an idea with all these new ones from the phone games.
    would prefer The Olympos, since I don't really like X forms, although since they said theyre likely going to make a game based on the Olympos, I prefer that over a season of either.

So I guess if I was offered X game or anime and O game or anime, I would choose X anime and O game.
    Last edited by TMS; 06-02-2019 at 08:03 PM.

I like to see a season where it is only Digimon and Dorumon happens to go into Digimon World Iliad and see how the Olympus 12 handle a child level of the leader of the Royal Knights, being stuck in this land, or vice versa with Aegiomon in DigiWorld where it is shown to the Royal Knights. A cool point of what will happen if something happen, and both Dorumon and Aegiomon switch places, not knowing what happen. Of course, if Dorumon reach Alphamon, it can not get the Ouryuken form, unless it goes to the DigiWorld to get Ouryumon change to sword form.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

Banned
    I would like to see a season about the X antibody. It could be a good dark storyline of apocalyptic nature. I didn't like the movie X Evolution, but I liked the concept. It could have been so much more. However, humans are really neccessary in order for Digimon to work as a show, IMO...

I come from the net
    Quote Originally Posted by mopa9000 View Post
    would prefer The Olympos, since I don't really like X forms, although since they said theyre likely going to make a game based on the Olympos, I prefer that over a season of either.
    So I guess if I was offered X game or anime and O game or anime, I would choose X anime and O game.
    Could try to figure out a start to that. Not a full season but maybe close.

Red shirt D O R U g o r a m o n's Avatar
    Maybe they could make a movie about the olympos then. I would see that.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    I would prefer The Olympos, since I don't really like X forms, although mcdvoice since they said theyre likely going to make a game based on the Olympos, I prefer that over a season of either.

i agree with you on this @muur
    Last edited by gandrew33; 07-10-2019 at 08:24 AM.

Add Amandil7 on DeviantArt
    I'd love to see a story centered around the OXII, similar to Digimon Heroes involving Aegiomon as the main character. Maybe involving his journey digivolving into Jupitermon and getting to his throne on Olympus and eventually facing the Royal Knights sent by Yggdrasil to the Homeros server.

Ain't got no mojo...
    I would like to see season based on both

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12